Girls, Why would you see a random good-looking guy only as a friend, since you first have a conversation with him?

As the title states, what is your opinion on this?

• You find him sexually attractive at first sight, but within 5 minutes of conversation you totally lost sexual attraction.
    33% (3)
  • You only see random good-looking guys ONLY as friends.
    33% (3)
  • You find him sexually attractive at first sight, but at the same time his quiet/shy nature would make you ONLY see him as a friend.
    11% (1)
  • Some other reason, which I will comment below. (Please write your opinion below ).
    23% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes an attractive guy just screams cocky without even having to talk to him and I will stay away based on that alone. Otherwise there have been a lot of guys that I think are cute but then I talk to them and realize that for any number of reasons, I will just be friends with him. There just is not chemistry or I find out he is not my type or has opposite interests, etc. Then we will just be friends. Sometimes I assume a guy has a certain personality based on looks or dress and then talk and realize he doesn't and that will change things too.

• Thanks :) How many minutes does it take you to friend-zone a hot guy you met for the first time, in your experience ?

What Girls Said 5

• Sometimes people who are good looking aren't someones type to be honest, like everyone I think knows when a person is attractive, however it doesn't mean I want to jump in their pants or be in a relationship with them based off their looks.

• I don't find anyone sexually attractive at first sight, this is why I can't do ONS

• Thanks :) So it depends upon personality?

• suppose the guy gets along with you, and has some opinions that disagree with yours, how would your attraction be for him?

• lmao dude, You need to quit overanalyzing. I don't expect everyone to agree with me on eveything. If he disagrees with me on shit it just means we have different viewpoints. It's aight

• Everyone, for me, starts out as a friend. I personally can't be with someone without some sort of trust first. Hot or Not, trust is earned.

• Thanks :) So if he is hot , but don't trust him nothing, right?

• I wouldn't?

• what if , you hypothetically did it?

• Because there's no chemistry or connection. That should be instant

• Thanks :) When you say instant, how many minutes does it take to friend zone the hot guy?

• Just because someone is good looking doesn't automatically mean I want to date them.

• Thanks :) So you mean it depends upon their personality, whether you find them sexually attractive or not?

• It depends because saying 'I like you' can come off in both ways. I usually start out as friends first though.

• How long have you been friends (minimum time) before dating a guy?