How old were you when you had your first boyfriend/girlfriend?

• 10-12 years old
    7% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
  • 13-15 years old
    13% (2)7% (1)10% (3)Vote
  • 16-18 years old
    47% (7)7% (1)28% (8)Vote
  • 19-21 years old
    20% (3)7% (1)14% (4)Vote
  • 21+ years old
    13% (2)79% (11)45% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm still waiting and hoping, there's this one girls though that I see on Facebook we have never talked had her in one of my classes a year ago, could've sworn she was looking at me cracking me out in class never acted on it, really want To friend her and take her out to get coffee but I figure that will be weird because I Have never talked to her but maybe one day a girl will approach me. Lol

1|0
    0|0
    • tip: if you think she may be even a little interested, even slightly, then ask her out for coffee. that's cute. it's not that weird. I mean, yeah, make some small talk with her first or something, start a conversation, get her number, and eventually ask her out. Girls like confidence, so don't doubt yourself. Good luck :)

• While that's all well in good, this was like I said over a year ago and ironically now she pops into my friend suggestions, reasons it would be a weird, she probably won't remember me and plus I don't see her in person.

• I've already been belittled when approaching other girls and I figure messaging this girl is useless unless of course I get a who are you, oh I was that dude in your class lol, I already know first thing girls will think "creep".

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• 22 I actually had sex a couple times with others first weird maybe I'm not sure. I wasn't sexually active till I turned 21 I wasted 3 very precious high-school years

1|0
    0|0
  • 24. Never had a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I had my first adult boyfriend at 17.

And my first, little boyfriend, at like 11? Lol, the little boys liked my back in elementary school.

Also, men of GaG, DAYUM! There's a clear demographic here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if my ex relationship counts, if so 20 otherwise I never had a legit boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 15 when I first had one. It didn't last long, but none of my relationships usually do, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had my first REAL boyfriend in high school when I was 17, but I had boyfriends in junior high school.

0|0
    0|0