Guys, Is it unattractive if you can tell that a woman has makeup on?

Do you find it unattractive when you can tell a girl has makeup on? ... For example, sometimes in the summer when a girl gets sweaty it can make her foundation/face makeup get cakey, where you can see that she is wearing it. Obviously, sometimes touching it up is an option, but other times it is not. Would noticing her makeup like this make her less attractive?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• No.. Almost all women wear makeup. I remember I was in the jacuzzi with some friends and this girl showed up and she was the awkward outcast one. She decided to go underwater for a second and dunked her face. Literally flooded the whole jacuzzi with a bunch circus colors.. Looked like a fucking clown was strangled at the bottom of the jacuzzi. She came up and looked disgusting and everyone got out.. Everyone's reaction..
    m.popkey.co/ac4edb/0eNv_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

What Guys Said 22

• Not really, and I know what you mean by cakey. It makes the face feel overtouched. But that's what women do, they apply makeup, and the world knows this, so we move along.

Now if you put on a CRAP ton of makeup and it gets to the point where I'm looking at you funny... then yeah. We would all LOVE natural beauty but it's fair to say that make up has a way of working on girls that we guys, will always generally accept because we've seen how awesome it can be when applied properly and at the right time.

Wedding events
    dinner dates
    going out with friends
    clubbing
    going to a bar
    prom dates
    same way I put my cologne on, my piercings, my hair gel, my fresh outfit. It's to impress by my looks.

• No provided she's not wearing too much, I don't want it coming off on my clothes and can't stand the taste of lipstick. A little goes a long way in my opinion.

• Typically i dono't mind if a girl is using makeup (unless its super heavy makeup) but i definitely prefer no makeup

• Yeah, it looks bad, it looks like it's covering something, or she did a bad job. He best is a natural fac, no makeup, it actually accentuates your lips, rather than smothering them, same with cheeks and anything else

• I love caked up hotties lol

• Eh i don't like makeup

• I find girls without makeup more appealing, even if it's not according to society's standards.

Kinda like.. Devil in it's natural form. :D

• As long as I'm not seeing cake face.

• Yeah.. I always say go natural.. It doesn't matter if you aren't perfect and i dont need perfect.. I want a girl who can get a bit messy sometimes.

• Girls worry too much, if a guy likes you he's going to think your beautiful pretty much no matter what.

• It varies a lot from man to man. I personally like it. I know it takes time and I apretiate the efford that you gals take to impress me.

• No I see this as she wants a good bang so I'm cool with it

• It's only unattractive when I can tell she has on too much.

• A little but it's nbd. It happens.

• I usually assume that every woman I meet is wearing makeup.

• i prefer natural beauty so i would say yeah it is unattractive

• Not really unless its excessive.

• As long as she wears make-up. She isn't revealing her natural Beauty and that is 'ugly' (No Offense)

• If it's just a little, no. Otherwise, definitely.

• It is for me.. I like a more "natural" look.

• Not really

• I prefer a woman's natural face over one drenched in makeup