Should I hug this early or not?

Hello! i am a 16 year old guy who is in a relationship with a 16 year old girl. We're still having a "growing" relationship so we're not into that "kissing part" yet.

Its been 4 months naw since the day i asked her to a 'different' level of friendship and things seems to go very well, we're still MU and i think we're going strong. We text and chat each other almost everyday, greet morning and good nights etc.

So we have a movie night coming up, me and my girlfriend and a bunch of friends will be watching Finding Dory (yay xD) and i'm not sure if i should hug her when i see her in the Mall or not, more like a "hello" hug.

Because we've had hugs before, but its mostly more on an "unintentional" hug, because we were playing this game (she killed me and i told her she owes me a hug :Y) and thats how our first hug went.

So this time its going to be an intentional hug, we haven't seen each other this whole summer and is it a good idea to hug her this early? Its only been 4 months and she might think i just want her body, but no i will always treat her as a person. Is it a good idea to hug her this early? Because it seems like its a smart move or should i wait for a couple more months? Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• you should hug her, she won't think anything wrong. dont worry

What Girls Said 1

• Of course you should hug her.

What Guys Said 1

• Go ahead and hug her already. Shouldve happened a long time ago right from the start.