5 months of no contact and now I feel like king? Help me?

There is no contact me between me and her and now she is giving me signs that she is going to contact me, she blew me off for some other guy earlier.

I feel like an animal and she hurt my ego earlier, i wana kill her but my other side shows i should ignore her and move on.

What should i do?

• Have sex with her, make her fall in love with you and then dump her. Teach her a lesson.
  • Just tell her you're not interested, don't play with her emotions, karma will hit you back, let her go. She came back you won, now leave it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Voted B.
    In my ideal world, everyone would be upfront with everyone about stuff; Nobody plays mind games or toys with other people's feelings. I'd rather know the harsh truth and be hurt by it than to believe in a lie or be left hanging in the dark, wondering what's going on.
    And Honestly, I don't think anyone wins or loses in these situations that you mentioned.

Most Helpful Guy

• as a guy who been here before and took both routes in different situations. i say just ignore her. make your self look like you have more value than her. and let her know that she missed out. dont increase her ego or what not by acting like you waited for her (thats how she's will take it )

if you want to be with her than by all means, get with her but that is my 2 cents

What Girls Said 8

• What in the world is going on with you? The girl broke your heart she didn't give you AIDS. I've had my heart broken plenty of times, that doesn't mean I should kill them or put them through emotional torment. Why would you even think that? It's not that serious. I'd say leave her alone and focus on some self growth. Because you're just childish.

• Not worth it. Move on.

• Lol you are soooo not over her

• Its pretty simple
    no contact = not interested
    applies to both men and women, no one would ignore someone they are not interested in. It may be worth trying to get closure, unless you feel you can't control your anger about it.

• If you want to kill someone for not returning your feelings, perhaps you should speak to a therapist.

• You should see a therapist. Seriously. You have so much anger

• Maybe she did not hurt your ego intentionally? How do you know she was with another guy? You need to look at the facts. Do you definitely know that she likes you? If so, why the hate? It sounds like she has no idea how you're feeling

• I swear I read this same qn the other day sayin she DID contact u?

What Guys Said 5

• To make sure I am following you.. Post says, for five months you haven't contacted each other? Okay.. Now she's reaching back out to you? Maybe she's seeing you were a great guy and wants to try again.. Don't ruin it with option A.

• The first choice is a total dick move, if you're a man, don't even think about it.

• If you feel like a king why do you care what she thinks? Are you so F'd up and would stoop to her level for revenge? I would suggest dealing with your issues first.

Just tell her no interested and move on.

• Lol @ poll options
    If you are over her, why do you even care?

• continue to move on.