Why does my girlfriend only post stories of herself on snapchat when we fight and she's away from me?

my girlfriend is 29, I am 25. she has snapchat and I've noticed that anytime we fight she posts a selfie or vid of herself on snapchat. Any other time she doesn't really snap a lot. Is this immature? Is she just looking for attention when she's not with me? Is this normal behaviour should I think nothing of it?

• normal
  • immature
  • looking for attention

Most Helpful Girl

• Well personally, I do believe that to be extremely immature and I think that it is obvious she is doing it for attention as well or perhaps wants you to see it and feel guilty as a result of it or simply because she wants to make you feel jealous.

Furthermore, it shouldn't matter that you two were fighting. What should matter is how you resolve it and right now, I'm sorry if this is harsh, buy this is what it looks like from my perspective. It looks like you two aren't very strong together and say if you were to break up, she's be the type of girl who wouldn't really care and move on. I'm sorry if I'm just stereotyping here

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like she's looking for validation of self worth after a fight.
    That's normal for people to do.

My question is, why are you fighting so much? try fixing that.

What Girls Said 2

• Looking for attention, but I don't think in the way where she's trying to invite other guys to talk to her, maybe she just needs to feel more connected to people because you guys fell off for a bit. I wouldn't worry too much about this.

• I don't think she's necessarily looking for attention. I think it's more that she's looking for validation. I don't see why that should be a bad thing - she's essentially looking for someone to make her feel better.

What Guys Said 1

• It's normal