My girlfriend is fighting with her mom to the point where it's gotten bad and has threatened to throw her out, we are both 20, she wants to move in with me?

I live with my parents like I said we are both in college, personally I don't mind and I sat with my parents and talked about it, they are cool with it, I already work on the house and my dad has me pretty much do everything by myself as if I were the homeowner and I pay rent along with taking care of my own expenses and contributing toward the house money wise. Do you think it would be okay to let her move in? I should say also that money is not an issue and is not a concern

Most Helpful Girl

• If it feels right to you, as in you're ready and at that stage in your relationship where you actually want to do that with her, then yes do it. Otherwise I'm not sure if it would be a good idea. My only worry is that it sounds like she's using this as an escape rather than doing it for the reason of wanting to move forward in life with you. Does that make any sense?

What Girls Said 1

• if it feels right to you then say yes but if you have any doubts at all the answer should be no. you should also tell her she will have to pay her share of everything as you are not a free ride

What Guys Said 1

• Tbh no.