Boyfriend wonders what our future kids will look like?

My boyfriend & I have been dating for 5 years now and my intuition tells me that he's about to propose any day now, lol ;) He has been acting pretty secretive lately and I know it's because he's keeping something big from me. Apparently my best friend noticed him looking at jewellery at the mall coincidentally & she thinks he wants to buy me a ring & propose!! When we were watching a movie the other night he randomly blurted out "I think our future children will be pretty darn cute." I just laughed because it was totally out of the blue. But now I'm starting to wonder if guys do consider these things when they're really serious about a girl? I have thought of all these possibilities but for me it's because I'm a hopeless romantic :P He's not really the type to broadcast his feelings which is what leads me to believe that he really does see marriage in our future. What do you guys think? Have you every truly known that a girl was someone you wanted to spend forever with? Is he about to propose? So many questions but I have a lot of thoughts going through my mind right now lol :P Thanks in advance for answering!! :)

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, when we are serious we do consider those things. I hope you're right and that he's going to propose.

• Awww, I hope so too! I'm 22 years old and he's 23 but we've known each other for a long time so I think it's about time he popped the question, lol :P

• :) I knew we were psychics ahaha ;)

• haha now I'm really starting to belive that we were.

What Girls Said 2

• Oh my goodness, that's so sweet! :) I think he's getting pretty serious. That's exciting!

• Fingers crossed!!! lol :) I've been ready for a while now but he's just being a chicken I think lol :) I think it's because we're both pretty young and he's worried we're going to be in over our heads

• Aww, thank you! :) I'll keep you updated if he does propose ahaha :)

• Please do! :)

• Of course they do. Hopefully he will propose to you.