Why would a teenage boy want a (serious) relationship?

I mean cmon. ๐Ÿค” They could have little meaningless relationships with whatever girl that ticks their fancy for the moment and just have fun with the guys. If they're cute they could flirt/have sex whatever with any girl they wanted. Adolescence can be a fun time of exploration. Why limit yourself to one girl? Girls are very romantically minded, and young guys usually aren't so that would be annoying. I don't know, it doesn't make much sense to me for a lot of reasons.

The reason why I ask is because this cute guy is very very serious about me. He's been chasing me for two years now. We only had a long conversation once but he's determined. He is very (almost overly) gentlemanly. sometimes he's nervous and sensitive around me, sometimes he's very flirty which makes me blush. ๐Ÿ™ƒ Even tho older hot girls try to get his attention he ignores them and doesn't approach them. He's complimented my personality a lot and can't seem to take his eyes off of me. (I don't get it but it's adorable ๐Ÿ˜Š). When we did talk he listened to every word I said and tried to talk to me for no reason. He hates my guy friends and kisses up to my parents. He hasn't had a girlfriend for a whileHe hasn't said a word because I didn't show interest but he's done everything under heaven to show me he's serious. Even my parents noticed. Sometimes he just stares into my eyes for no reason for a long time. (10+ seconds). He's charming, handsome, funny, easygoing... and everyone likes him. Why would he want to lock himself down with a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ever occur to you that a boy could fall in love?

• Awe but it would be impossible

• No problem.. Going to sleep. Good night :-D

• โœŒ๐Ÿผgood nite

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• I wanted one because

1) my parents met in high school, started dating my dad's senior year, and got married right after college

2) I've never had a girlfriend and I feel like I need to get one before college is over so that I'm not stuck single for my whole life, since it's way fucking harder to find a girl after school's over

• He's seems some really bad relationships.. His mom got married twice. He doesn't want to get married

• Lmao because they can't get lais

• He can to say the least. Out of all the girls I'm a nun

• Cause he's an idiot

• He's definitely not lol๐Ÿ˜

• He doesn't want to get married.. His mom got married teice

• *twice
      But that's really sweet tho. I don't know if it's true

What Girls Said 0