Why would a teenage boy want a (serious) relationship?

I mean cmon. 🤔 They could have little meaningless relationships with whatever girl that ticks their fancy for the moment and just have fun with the guys. If they're cute they could flirt/have sex whatever with any girl they wanted. Adolescence can be a fun time of exploration. Why limit yourself to one girl? Girls are very romantically minded, and young guys usually aren't so that would be annoying. I don't know, it doesn't make much sense to me for a lot of reasons.

The reason why I ask is because this cute guy is very very serious about me. He's been chasing me for two years now. We only had a long conversation once but he's determined. He is very (almost overly) gentlemanly. sometimes he's nervous and sensitive around me, sometimes he's very flirty which makes me blush. 🙃 Even tho older hot girls try to get his attention he ignores them and doesn't approach them. He's complimented my personality a lot and can't seem to take his eyes off of me. (I don't get it but it's adorable 😊). When we did talk he listened to every word I said and tried to talk to me for no reason. He hates my guy friends and kisses up to my parents. He hasn't had a girlfriend for a whileHe hasn't said a word because I didn't show interest but he's done everything under heaven to show me he's serious. Even my parents noticed. Sometimes he just stares into my eyes for no reason for a long time. (10+ seconds). He's charming, handsome, funny, easygoing... and everyone likes him. Why would he want to lock himself down with a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ever occur to you that a boy could fall in love?

• Awe but it would be impossible

• No problem.. Going to sleep. Good night :-D

• ✌🏼good nite

What Guys Said 3

• I wanted one because

1) my parents met in high school, started dating my dad's senior year, and got married right after college

2) I've never had a girlfriend and I feel like I need to get one before college is over so that I'm not stuck single for my whole life, since it's way fucking harder to find a girl after school's over

• He's seems some really bad relationships.. His mom got married twice. He doesn't want to get married

• Lmao because they can't get lais

• He can to say the least. Out of all the girls I'm a nun

• Cause he's an idiot

• He's definitely not lol😐

• He doesn't want to get married.. His mom got married teice

• *twice
      But that's really sweet tho. I don't know if it's true

What Girls Said 0