Girls, arms or abs?

If you can choose one of the muscles, would you want a nice six pack or nice muscular arms on a guy?

• Arms
    63% (27)46% (12)57% (39)Vote
  • Abs
    37% (16)54% (14)43% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Also, I forgot to mention, please say why you chose what you chose.

0|1
17|5

Most Helpful Girl

• BIG BICEPS 😍😍😍

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I applaud all you women that answered, thanks for restoring my faith in gag pink texts haha

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Definitely arms. A guy with great arms looks a lot stronger and more masculine to me than a guy with awesome abs but skinny arms. Plus, if I'm hugging/cuddling with him or if he's carrying me, strong arms make me feel cozy and well-protected (even if there's literally nothing I need protection from lol. It must just be an instinctual thing).

0|1
    0|0
  • Both ❤️ Maybe arms a little more

0|1
    0|0
  • Arms all the way, especially in combination with broad shoulders and a nice chest :3

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure, I think muscular arms makes a man look like he's got his life figured out. but I like abs too. I'm a little in between 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice arms are SOOO attractive to me

1|1
    0|0
  • arms 100% abs are overrated

0|0
    0|0
  • Gaah this is so hard... But I think skinny arms are worse than no abs, so nice muscled arms!

0|1
    0|0
  • Arms, I always feel loved and protected by a guy with strong arms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love nice arms

0|1
    0|0
  • Why not both? ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like and big arms and big chest

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted arms! Unless the guy is constantly strolling around shirtless, you wouldn't see their abs nearly as much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never really been into abs. I prefer shoulders, arms, and back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Abs... I like guys with abs like most of the rockstar.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose arms. I don't know why, but there is something about a guys arms that are just a huge turn on to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Arms and shoulders for sure

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Just from my personal experience, most girls say "arms and chest" over abs.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol i guess the logic here is: if you have no arm muscles, you´re probably hella skinny. abs on a skinny dude is like boobs on a fat chick. not really that great xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I said abs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are good

0|0
    0|0