What's more of a turn off for women when it comes to online dating?

You are probably going to inadvertently lie...

• Unappealing pics
  • Unappealing bio

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Online dating is so stupid...

Why not just improve your social skills and meet people in person?

• Because the opportunities in person just don't appear that often:
      1. At work? Are you kidding? Don't put your career at risk.
      2. At lame nightclubs? Shouting over the noisy din?
      3. At least everyone logged onto the dating site is presumably looking, even when they are trolling...

• @Curmudgeon if you go down town of wherever you live... There are 100s of supermodel looking girls every single night... And chances are, they aren't dumb as a rock...

• That's probably true...

What Girls Said 6

• I think both are equally bad.

• Both are turnoffs but I picked unappealing pics because that's the first thing you see and I probably won't even get to your bio if I find you physically unappealing.

• I can't seem to get an actual date out it so far (it's been almost 2 months) just a lot of talking that goes nowhere and a few numbers... It's making me question myself in good and bad ways.

• Guys that are neither tall, rich, buff, white, really light skinned, black, or don't have a power in his profession are automatically not considered to be attractive by girls.

• "I'm slightly above average looking, 5"8 isn't tall isn't short, kind of athletic, no not rich at all."
      What race are you though? @asker Race and skin color is very important for girls. Much important for girls than it is for guys. Because girls of all races are usually just open to white guys, really light skinned guys of other races, and black guys. If you're neither of the 3 then you have to be at least either rich, tall, buff, or have a power in your profession to make up for your racial disadvantage. Like I said, girls usually like the same type of guys. They are way too predictable if you observe them very closely.

• when we're having a nice conversation and he suddenly brings up cyber. i do not believe in it, and it's an instant turn off.

• Probably the bio.

• Lol do girls even care about the bio if the guy isn't tall, states that he has a high income, buff, and isn't of a favorable race or skin color?

• @MyUsernameRules nothing I can do about any of those besides strive for a better career and get into better shape.

• @MyUsernameRules majority of girls don't care about that stuff. Guys delude themselves into thinking that

• People who lie

• Everyone's a liar, I have nothing to hide so it makes it easy for me to see when someone is lying.

• Unappealing pics are more common, but I've seen some awful, disgusting bio's too that are an instant turn-off regardless of the guy's looks.

Bio's are supposed to tip the scale, or add to your appeal. If you're a below-average-looking person, a good bio can make people give you a chance.

• "If you're a below-average-looking person, a good bio can make people give you a chance."
      And what would that be? Being a CEO of a successful company for example? Lol

• Yeah but they're still Latin and South Americans. Those guys are still usually very light skinned at least.

• You think a Chinese guy or an Indian guy for example has a chance with any girl if he is below 6 foot or below 5'10, isn't rich or has a power in his position, and isn't muscular or buff? I mean be real here.

What Guys Said 3

• Both are turn offs

• Yeah but how do you know if you have unappealing pics or bio?

• Just ask someone else to review them and they'll let you know

• Not being tall enough, not being certain amount of income at least, certain race or skin color (like South Asian, East Asian, Middle Eastern for example), not being muscular enough.

• There's shallowness on both sides just got to work with what you got and change what you can (that is if you want to and/or if it will make a difference)

• I guess you're kind of right there in some sense because the only ones going for variation are usually sluts and who wants to be with slut who will cheat on you every chance she gets.

• Even non slutty girls are shallow though. Don't you see the pattern of the type of guys that girls are attracted to. They are literally the same type of guys. Just limited and predictable.

• Being to honest to soon, shirtless pics, drug use, man whoredom

• Was too honest with a girl I really liked last year... What a fucking mistake, she got me good and used everything against me... She also was a lying closest whore.

So yeah definitely agree with that one.

• Yeah like I admit past drug use and not trusting her and she has like cheating type things happen and expects me to trust her. I honestly think she cheated twice, once with a guy and once with a girl. Cause she liked getting pounded hard all of a sudden and before it hurt and she liked her nipples clamped hard as f