How to ask a girl if she still has a boyfriend?

I like this girl, and I know her for 7 months. When I met her she had a boyfriend. We haven't talked for 1 months and started talking again. I wanna ask her if she still has a boyfriend but I don't know how to.

I don't want to ask it in a way that disrespect the relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhm.

If you don't know her well enough to know if she has a boyfriend or not, then you certainly don't know her well enough to tell her your feelings. You'll scare her off, I promise.

Can't you just be a friend to her for now, and take a chill pill?

:\

• No offense but the chill pill comment feels condescending. If you read my question we were friends for like 7 months so I know her. I'll elaborate more here though, we stopped talking for a month because I got busy with finals and she got busy, now were both not busy. But since I'm working like 2 jobs also we don't hang in person, we only text until I raise enough money to pay off my student loans. SO our texting is very limited. When I knew her she had a boyfriend. And I just wanted to know if she still had one. Is that simple. I was just unsure how to do it.

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask in an interested way, 'so, hows the boyfriend?'

What Guys Said 7

• Man just ask her is she single or not.

• it won't disrespect the relationship, just ask her like this, "hey i was wondering that if your single or in a relationship?"

• Sounds like she;s leading you on if you have to keep asking her. Be a bit bold with her, don't let her mess you around.

• You just be like “so how's (insert the boyfriend's from 7 months ago's name) doing?" Just ask casually.

• Just ask.

"So... what happened with your bf?"

• Ask respectfully. You need to know.

• by the way I was wondering, you're single or still that relationship? .. that's it