Am I a psycho or normal?

There is this super hot girl i like, somehow i saw pics of her ex-boyfriend and he looks yuckk.

Now i don't find her sexy anymore annd my respect for her has also gone down, i started to treat her badly aswell.

What should i do? Is this normal?

• You are a psycho dude, go get a therapy.
  • Its normal, it shows her level of integrity.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your answers are a little too extreme lol but I chose the first one. I get it though, I've seen pictures of guys' I've dated exes and it makes me go, "YOU LIKED THAT? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ABOUT ME?" but honestly, the past is the past. She might have liked him for another reason, she might have grown past that, you never know.

You can totally stop finding her sexy because of it, but it doesn't mean that you can disrespect her just because of someone she's dated in the past, nor should you treat her badly for it either. That's what makes you an ass here.

Most Helpful Guy

• Losing attraction after seeing someone's ex isn't that weird, so I voted B, but your response is. Why start treating her badly?

What Girls Said 2

• "C" Shows Immaturity and Bad Sportsmanship.
    Either Respect her, or lose her as a Friend, My Friend.
    I can't say "A" For you have not gone Past the Point of No Return in Rejection. But if you Had, I definitely would have Recommended you see a Professional.
    As far as "B" It shows you are Human but Also a have a Level of No Class.
    Good luck. xx

• You're just being a bitch cause you cannot have her.

What Guys Said 10

• women are drawn to emotion and other common traits and who matches their psychological profile... not as much looks... looks can obviously attract, but not essential. Look at all the ugly old guys that get girls... hugh hefner... etc..

So turned off is ok. Treating her bad is really immature and shows you dont' understand her as a person or respect where she is at. Stop that.. Honestly, I've had the same issue with a famous star (Carmen Electra)... not attracted and revolted by watching her and prior behavior... although she is beautiful to my eyes. In other words, the person inside is not attractive.

If you can see this girl as a wounded child that is seeking to heal themselves, you can have some empathy, compassion for her, and that is the source of treating her better. You may even be able to re-enter her world in a new and loving way and draw her to you vs the current guy which is likely her "flint" to her stone. But, avoid taking on a wounded girl... if she is one...

you are not crazy or bad. well.. you are crazy and bad, but that's a whole different matter right:)? LOL

• Haha, you saw something, and it lowered your romantic interest, You see lower value in her now after seeing her ex..
    Its normal, just not overly common

• Lol, the feminists started to rage.

• I'd actually vote "C".. you might be secretly gay if you're focusing more on him than on her. At the very least, it sounds like the ugly dude has more game than you, I see it happen all the time.

• Means you are immature. I'd say it's normal... for teenage boys

• its normal i think, because your maybe just jealous of her boyfriend

• And plow yourself with a big black dong while you're at it. Xoxo

• You're definitely psycho. You didn't have to ask this because you already know and it's obvious.

• It's normal but the way you phrased the question makes you sound like a stuck up douche.