Girls, ARE YOU ATTRACTED TO PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS/RACES OR ARE YOU ONLY ATTRACTED TO SIMILAR PEOPLE?

I KNOW BEFORE YOU CALL ME RACIST ETC , I just wanna know , my two brothers absolutely love blonde big boob girls with blue eyes and mainly scanadavian or Anglo appearance , however I'm attracted to girls who are more European looking with dark hair and dark eyes, I love girls from Spain , Portugal , Italy , France , Eastern Europe etc , when my brothers found out they thought I was really strange as I look Scottish and Swedish , and asked why I like those type of women? Anyone else have this sort of experience? Do you think there could be a scientific reason behind it? And why do I have such different taste in women compared to my siblings

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I have felt the same thing. Even though i have met many handsome guys with dark features, i am more attracted to the guys who are blond with blue eyes. Probably that's because opposites attract. I am East European myself and i like guys who look like west Europeans. That's all about preferences or even about the first girl/guy we liked in childhood.

What Girls Said 9

• Different, though if an East Asian guy catches my eye I'm obviously not going to reject him based on how he looks. As for your question, it's just a matter of preference. Maybe the difference is interesting to you. Maybe similar looking women remind you too much of family members, maybe in a relationship you're looking for someone with a much different background so you can learn about them. There could be a ton of different reasons, though I wouldn't say any were particularly scientific.. Aside from a claim that like, in order to breed the most successful/healthy offspring you need to diversify your genetics so you look for someone who's drastically different.

• im attracted to hot people with good personalities, my 'type' transcends race and if i found an alien with the traits i like then i'd be dtf

• The "type" one is attracted to is very individual and has no connection to what your siblings might like. It's the same with me, I like blonde hair and blue eyes while my sister is into black guys.

• I don't have a race, or culture preference. If I'm physically attracted to him and he has personality traits that I look for, then I'd date him. Regardless of his colour, race or culture.

• I like all races of guys but do to growing up in America I find I'm mostly attracted to white or black. It's like white or black tie for #1 and everyone else ties for #2. Also, I'm Puerto Rican and Jamaican so it's impossible for me to not be attracted to different races of people. Every relationship I would be in will always be an interracial one.

• I like different people

• I'm of Eastern European descent (Polish) and I tend to like European guys as well.

• I am mostly attracted to people with tanned skin and light coloured eyes. I am super pale with dark hair and dark eyes I'm Irish and Inuit

• Honestly when it comes to dating and relationships, I'm more into people who are similar to me. I don't believe you can build a life with someone that doesn't have same values