Is it racist for a white girl to date white guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• You racist shitlord... you should be dating a non-white guy because you're oppressing them by dating a white guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not racist if you're dating someone of one race, but still open (in future or in general) to date people of other races. If you only want to date one race or certain races, then that's racist because you're excluding people based on some arbitrary trait. Like if you find 0 members of a certain race attractive, that's racist because you're making a generalization about people. It's okay to have preferences or whatever as long as you examine the reasons behind them.

• You can't help what you are attracted to. So I don't see it as being open to date people of other races. I think that would only matter in friendships.

• Going by your logic gay people can also control their orientation. There is nothing wrong with people who are attracted to their own race. It's normal and there is nothing racist about it. You don't have to date people outside of your race to prove to the world that you are a decent human being.

• @cherrymarina honey, if that's what you're getting out of this, there's no helping your potato self.

What Guys Said 24

What Girls Said 14

• No, why would that be racist? It's completely natural to have preferences. It doesn't make you racist

• Seriously? Don't listen to them. You have every right to be attracted to whichever race you want. It's your choice. Besides, racism can go both ways. Why is it always white people who get the blame for it?

• I don't see why it would be.

• Not at all.

• yea, it's also racist to breathe

• White people breathe oxygen? Racist!

• How?

• That statement was coming from a racist person, they're implying only whites are racist which not only isn't true but is just plain stupid. Whoever said that is a moron and if it's a guy he's probably trying to guilt you into being with him and he must be insecure about himself.

• Why would that be racist?

• Racist because you are attracted to your own race? then I guess most people are on this planet. This is ridiculous.

• That doesn't make any sense

• Preference isn't racist. Racist is if there's hate invovled

• The fuck kinda question is this?

• Someone told me that it was racist to date white guys because it keeps racism alive.

• tell this person that he is the true racist

• And then tell him he's a moron.

• If you refuse to date other races then yes probably.

• no it is not. I bet you don't care if black people don't like to date white people.

• And i prefer black women over white women.

• I'm not gonna prove to the world that I respect other ethnicties by sleeping with them. I have my preferences.

• It's natural to be attracted to your own race.

• Nope.

• No, I'm black and I prefer white guys too.

• What do you like about them?