Why are white girls so racist?

Why don't they date us black men? They always choose white boys.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah because god forbid someone has a personal preference and technically if your going to go by that warped logic then by not being with your own races females then your being just as racist as well. Which makes you a hypocrite, a bigot and a racist, that's quite a combo, no wonder the ladies love ya so much.

What Girls Said 20

• That's not racist, why don't you date black girls then? By using your logic wouldn't that make you racist?

• There was a Time a few months Back, When I was beginning to go To.. Black.
    I have never been Personally Prejudice but with a Situation at Hand, I was willing to give Him a Try, This Guy.
    It all depends What White girls are looking for.
    Good luck. xx

• In that case.. you're being racist too by not dating black girls..

• It's not racism. It's laws of attraction, and I bet you're subject to it too. You're attracted to what's familiar. For us, that's usually white guys. For you, it's usually black girls. In your case, you've obviously gone past the law, and that's not uncommon, especially is our really white society. But that's just how it is. We don't do it out of racism.

• So wait, wouldn't that make you a racist for not dating black girls?

• They're not racist, but they can smell the "I'm seeking a white girl because I have a fetish and want her as my snow bunny trophy" on you from a mile away which scares them off. Calm yo' thirst.

• 0|0
  • Well I mean, I wouldn't date someone who accuses me of being a racist soo...

• You are not pretty like prince

• Have you seen some of those white boys? Heck i'd date them too.

• because your a traitor to the black man

• @xXiTacoXx
      This guys is a joke. 😂

• He is, but he needs to work on being a funny one though.

• r u ugly cuz there's ur answer

• That is not true homie. I live in the hood. I know several black men who are married to white girls. One couple has been married 5 years and is on their 5th child. Nobody here really pays attention to race.

• Man what's up with these white girls questions? Most people prefer to date their own kind however there are people who will date outside their race. You just gotta find those. But as I said... most prefer their own race.

• Preference isn't racism

• Because they are cute 😘 and they are comfortable with them

• thats your opinion. Each race has attractive and unattractive people and what you prefer :)

• why do you Asian girls like white boys? black men are better

• Did you get rejected by a white girl?

• Who knows, I've heard of this thing called preference... dunno what it is though.

• That's not racism.

• Let me guess a white girl rejected you? Move on dude. Plenty of fish in the sea.

What Guys Said 29

• why are you racist making racist comments like this

white women do date black men. the statistics show it. looking around it is apparent that white women date black men. looking at the number of biracial children on earth it is clear white women date black men... and my own personal experience says white women date black men.

so the more accurate statement is no white women have wanted to date you yet... but if you truly think white women are racist why would you want to date them anyway?

• LOL, the amount of white girls in college who fuck with black guys exclusively is crazy. White girls definitely want the BBC... but its just statistically proven that people tend to stick with their race. indians marry indians, arabs marry arabs, etc... its just always been like that, but people date outside of their race a lot more now than ever

• it's like the same person posting on multiple accounts. no one gives a shit.

• racist white boy is mad :')

• Dont know why and how it started really. But now it's become a perpetuating cycle. Native white skin statistically has become the first choice for most people. Seems like we have grown to prefer lighter skin

Could be many reasons from
    Preferences
    Wanting similar colour offspring
    Family values
    Keeping the roots pure bred
    Everyone is doing it so lets jump on that bandwagon ideology
    - And many more Im sure

• Cause girls of every race besides Asian girls prefer guys of their own race? Cause white girls want their kids to look like their parents and ancestors? Which is white! Cause culture is same? And cause maybe just maybe girls usually are attracted to guys of their own race than other races? Don't see how this is racist.

• You are not racist because you date people of the same color.
    Why do some white girls date white guys? Because that's their personal preference

• It's not racist at all it's a personal preference, saying that it's racist is the same as saying that being straight is homophobic.

• It's the work of the man...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tvgxjktiLE

• I dont get why everyone is saying he is racist to black women? He didn't say anything like that in the description at all!!

• he's not racist to black women. it's racist to suggest white women 1. are racist 2. they never date black men

• @madhatters4 okay, butbthats not what i was saying..
      Some girls were saying ges racist for not dating black girls... I was like okay i gyess i didn't read that part, but there was no part. I mean fot all we know he could be dating black girld..
      I mran people making assumptions out of nowhere... Smh

• It just depends on the person, that's the only true answer, you just haven't meet a white girl who into black guys yet, not all the white girls are racist !

• omfg this dude offends me.

• why does that make them racist

• I would never date someone who isn't my skin color

• Jungle fever has been cured. They called it "Ebola".

• Because... aliens.

• They aren't... Lots of white girls date black guys in the UK

• Lol... Seriously?

• Because they want to. Same answer every time bro.

• have seen many white girls with black man so maybe it is just you

• Not racist its just your silly logic that turns them off

• You're fucking idiot, stop bitching around

• This isn't true. I'm black and literally half of the girls I've dated has been white. In fact this isn't true for any "race" of women. I've been rejected by all types of girls and I've attracted all types of girls. From my experience the racist ones are almost always the dudes.

• Dude I see white girls dating black guys all the time it's the biggest interracial couple other than white men and Asian women

• I see fat white girls with black guys all of the time.