Have you guys ever dated the same person twice?

Share your stories. Successful or not!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have, twice. Both ex's of mine, the first one we broke up and then got back together, it was uneahlthy though and I was attached, how else are you supposed to be with your teen love? haha. Anyway when I moved on I dated this guy, we got serious and he was always insecure of other men liking me, I do agree it can be annoying but I always hung out with him all the time and did not reciprocate to these other men, anyway after a huge holiday we went on, to go overseas to meet his family, when we got back we broke up. I was heart broken, this was in January of some year, and then around may we started getting back together, took a while but better than nothing, we got a puppy and best decision ever, however the relationship was slowly failing, I felt I wasn't getting the effort back that I was putting in, I loved him so much I really didn't want to give up but later the next year we called it quits, we were arguing all the time and I had a massive amount of resentment. Now presently due to our dog, we still see and talk with each other because we have to, but we both are with other people. At the start I felt so hurt, I didn't want him to be happy I know it's selfish but I thought why should he get to be happy first while i'm here hating your guts because he didn't give me his all. Anyway yeah! haha

What Guys Said 3

• like been on a second date? yeah

• In middle school, the girls were like merry-go-to rounds to us, lol.

• You mean like going back to someone from much earlier? No. I've had a few try to get back with me but there were good reasons why we split.

What Girls Said 2

• No, I never actually have but a lot of guys I dated have tried coming back at some point. One guy I dated ten years ago and is getting separated and he contacted me but I never met up with him. Another I ran into and he asked me out, I was actually willing to but he moved shortly after. The last guy I was seeing I heard was asking his friend advice for how to start talking to me again, his friend told him to because he already blew it. Although, I would like to talk to him again... So, never actually have but so many have wanted to and I would.

• I dated this one guys for a while. Broke up because of blah blah. Took time apart for almost 2 years then started dating again. after 3 weeks I remembered why we broke up so we parted way. won't be returning to that mess again.