Lets be Real here, how did She get a boyfriend?

I want to ask your opinions people, without hypocrisy and PC, ok... Now the video is cute and sweet.
But how a girl like her gets a marriage proposal? how a man can see her and say,"Yes i want to make her my wife and have her children".
I mean, dont get me wrong, I know she must be great person. But Still... we have people like Rihanna, for example or any other cute celeb, who have horrible love life, but This girl... just look at her.
Also avoid calling me names or lecture me, deal, im not here for this.
Lets be fucking honest -She is ugly, ok. How men can even consider her attractive, please explain.

Most Helpful Guy

• She was probably a freak in bed and the guy was happy with that. Many girls can't get a boyfriend primarily because they are repulsed by the idea of being sexual with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've fallen in love with disfigured people and people who have gone through so much that their faces aren't really like yours and mine. It feels right. Love comes from the heart and not some weird place behind your eyes. To be honest, if you can't see through her looks and just think that looks is important, you are not deserving of a woman. A woman does not deserve your superficial mind, so I suggest that you learn to look at a person for their heart and mind instead of their outward appearance.

Peace.

What Guys Said 24

• you'd have to gone through their experiences together to fully understand

otherwise, it's just judging from the outside

so people can only give you cliche/general answers

• Maybe they're both in the same league, physically and mentally...

• Well we don't know what he looks like but I'm guessing that he doesn't look like an model/athlete either. Also they have common passions and seem to enjoy each other's company.

Why is Rihanna's love life awful?
    Well even though she is hot, she does have a reputation for sleeping around and being trashy in general. Rihanna is one of those girls that lots of guys would love to fuck but wouldn't want to make a commitment to. Also it could be argued that she has bad taste in men.

Another factor is that celebrities are known for short lived flings and infidelity. They are always traveling, spending a lot of time away from their SO and hanging out with other really hot people. They experience a lot more temptation than the average person does.

• holy shit, that's creative as fuck. I'm so stealing that.

P. S. you sound like a jackass. Yes, she's no victoria secret model... but the fact that you're so concerned over it tells me that you're probably single as fuck, jealous of her happiness, or both

• Omg... i can't even ask a question now or what? she is ugly its a fact.
      so what makes me a jackass? you dont like my question, move on then. but dont come here and call me names, for fuck's sake.

• Chances are it's not Nick Bateman behind the cam.

This video proves you can live a happy life if you're realistic.

• Looks are subjective in the long run, beauty is an illusion to be honest, also you have to consider the fact that maybe just maybe looks aren't everything, maybe they've gone through a lot of experiences together, maybe she has a great personality and they have a lot in common. And chances are he's no model or looker either but even if that wasn't the case why should you care? it's their life, he likes her and see's something in her you or I or no one else does, and she likes him.

As for your comment about people like Rhianna lol well beauty on the outside doesn't equivalent beauty on the inside. There are lots of beautiful women that a lot of guys want to sleep with but don't want to commit to, why? because of repulsive or bad attitudes, mentalities and personalities and due to bad taste in men.

• i will be real here... its a waste of time for you to hate on somebody elses happiness.

I even wish you the best but just seeing how you take the time to hate on someone elses life i can honestly say that you might end up alone. nobody likes a hater. live your life sweetheart.

• Im not hating! im genuinly surprised. especially after seeing cute girls single whole life and this video pops out on my dash... like whats going on, i just dont get it

• He answered your question at the end. "I love you babe." She replied with "I love you." What I think of her and what anyone else thinks of her is completely irrelevant.

That was one of the best proposal videos I've seen.

• Romantic relationships aren't just for good looking people, even ugly people finds love durr.. The equation in human bonding isn't simple. It's not like it's only dominated by one or two factors. It's also quite naive to compare it to random celebs love life because each person has unique sets of circumstances that inhibits or makes it easy for them to find someone they bond with well.

• It's because she plays games. And is probably nice as hell to the man behind the camera.

• How a man can see her and say, "Yes i want to make her my wife and have her children"? This is how.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87n4CmhJCx8

• Lol there are ugly men too.

• Someone's jelly she's not getting guys to commit to her.

But honestly, we don't know what the guy looks like. He could be the male equivalent of her.

• They obviously connected in ways we don't understand, and it really doesn't matter. They're both happy.

Believe it or not, many people DO marry for more reasons than just looks :O

• There's someone out there for everyone!

• Personality duh, and also just cos someone isn't attractive to you doens't mean they aren't attractive to someone else. Granted to me she isn't attractive but someone else might find her the most beautiful girl on earth

• I see no problem with it, I tend to prefer my girlfriends/wife be lighter than me. But the thing is, if he loves her then so what.

• Maybe just maybe He genuinely liked her

• Maybe he's even uglier than she is, or they're super compatible who knows...

• Mens' taste in women is very various

• there's fat and ugly guys out there for the fat and ugly girls.

• Your attitude makes you bigger and uglier. How do you get bfs?

• Either her fiance/husband is also very unattractive and had no choice but to settle for her, or he is just someone who simply doesn't care about physical appearance. As anyone who DOES care about physical appearance would not be attracted to her.

• Chances are high that he looks a lot like she does and they settle for someone who can love them.

*Side note: Riri is gross in my opinion, and her horrible love life is a lot in part the product of her own shitty and aggressive personality.

• Well, i gave her as example. but yeah i heard she has bad persona

What Girls Said 16

• Well... one thing's for sure. I'm sure she has a personality/demeanor that's way more likable than your own. I mean, who would want a girl who, attractive or not, takes time out of her day to rag on others' moments of happiness for no reason other than to make themselves feel better about their own shortcomings?

• I was curious and i just asked. whats wrong with you people , trying to see some problem in me when there is none? i repeat i was asking pretty simple question about her appearance.

• 'Lets be fucking honest -She is ugly, ok. How men can even consider her attractive, please explain.'
      ... I think there's a little more behind that then simply asking for opinions. If you wanted nothing but to ask for our opinions, 'please explain if you find her attractive or not' would suffice.

• You sure do come across very insecure in your question description @asker

• She's not even ugly. She's kinda fat sure, but she seems really sweet and they clearly share the same interests. But, like everyone else said, find something better to do with you life rather than judge or question why someone else is "worth" the love they have.

• Oooh someone's getting upset, don't be rude. I did answer your question in the first two sentences of my answer, and I didn't pass any judgement on you, just suggested you find something better to do. Just because YOU think she's ugly doesn't mean that everyone else in the world does. You can't use your standards of beauty to try and understand someone else.

• LOL alright, sure. Can you read or not? Because maybe you should read your first comment to me.

• Is this rude? you gotta be kidding me lol

• Because she found someone that loves her for her. If anything, it just gives me hope that I'll find someone one day. Why do you even care?

• what? I thought ugly people were doomed to be miserable and alone forever. WOw, what a shocking turn of events

• Some people go for personality and a deep connection instead of looks. Like these two for example.
    www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...-hilarious-partner.html

• That's really screwed up, her getting engaged has no effect on you. Very petty. Maybe she got a man because she doesn't sit around wasting her time acting like she can criticize everyone. Maybe she's a good person, just because you are unattractive doesn't mean you don't deserve happiness. 😒😒

• People these days are unable to read... Please if you didn't get my question read it again, you will save your time and mine too by the way, but stop writing this nonsense.

That's not a question. That's a petty and catty remark honey. Acting like you aren't being bitchy just makes you seem even more pathetic.

• Pathetic? you calling Me pathetic is the funniest thing on gag today lmao

• That girl looks like my fuckin cousin lmfaoooo

• Looks aren't everything. Personality is also important. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so he may think she's the most beautiful girl in the world. You shouldn't be so shallow.

• I am guessing there's not Brad Pitt behind the cam either..

• Aww she seemed super sweet and lovely. I was smiling the entire video:) Good to see some guys out there appreiciating a sweet personality like hers.

• aww that s so adorable!
    so cute haha

• Dude! That's cool as f*ck!!! I don't think she was always that way. Clearly, he doesn't care about looks and I'm sure they have a lot of history. So stop trippin.

• She deserves to be happy , why you jealous of a stranger you saw on youtube?

• That's sooooo sweet!

• WoW. So you're THE ONE with the little green horns! raoflmfao

• Lol well we women have made men so desperate , they are lucky just to have a girl. Little controlled creatures lol It's really just biology