Does height of a girl important, guys?

Does height of a girl matters for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not super important, as in I don't have an exact number I'm looking for, but I do have my limits.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and the grammar is also important.

What Guys Said 25

• I'm 6'4'' so most gals on average tend to be shorter than me. It makes me really take notice of her presence when a girl is near my height just because its out of the ordinary. A girl/Woman can be attractive to me no matter her height or ethnicity, its always on an individual basis.

• I've gone out seriously 5'0 to 5'10. No preference really, my friends with benefits is 5'6 and that's a really great height.

• Not important at all it really depends on the guy.

For me its a preference as I am 5'11" I like girls near my height. But if I clicked with a girl shorter than me I would totally date her.

• Idc as long as she is same height or shorter. I am 5'6, so it's a bit tougher for me, but not impossible.

• As long as she's not like 2 feet shorter than me, or if she's too much taller than me, then she's fine

• Haha. Actually, height doesn't matter to my girlfriend at all.

Preferrably, guys would like a shorter girl. It doesn't even matter how short the girl is, but as long as it's shorter than him.

Girls also like the same thing, but there is no problems with having the girl taller than the guy.

• It tends to matter to HER

• I"m 6 foot and anything shorter than me is fine, preferably much shorter.

• Yes I'm 6'9" and I figured that I can't do it with girls who are half my size. I need a taller woman.

• yeah it kinda does, if she's too much short then its kinda turn off

• like how?

• like im 5'11 and if a girl height is 5''3 or below 5'3 then its kinda turn off

• I am pleased as long as she ain't taller than me

• Eh. If she's too short I'd feel awkward.

• I like tall girls more, but I still like shorter ones too.

• I like girls that are a lot shorter and smaller than me, I'm 6'0 and it's a no for taller girls or same height.

• 5'5 - 5'10 is good for me.

• Not in the slightest.

• Na, not really.

• Nope. I've dated women from 5' to 6.'

• Yes and no. I have a thing for tall girls, but personality is much more important to me.

• No way! But I know for 95% of the women world population it is for women.

• Under 5`2 too short over 6 ft it's abit much

• not to me no

• Yes , icant stand tall girls.

• I'd rather them not be below 5'3 or above 6'0 I think that's kind of lenient but then again my low end is only an inch shorter than the average so I am cutting out a lot of women.

• Anything between 4 and 7 feet is OK.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a guy, but I don't think they care too much about it.