I can't contact her now, what should I do?

I'm having exams now, so I should definitely concentrate without calling/texting her. I like her, but if I send her messages or something, it will waste me a lot of times. I'm too busy now.. I were just dated for 3 times in 3 weeks, and the second time we dated we had sex. I know she also likes me.

I'm just out of a long term relationship and my ex is still keep calling me. But I want to move on and date with this new girl.

So is it ok that I wait for a month and then contact her again?

some days ago she sent me a message but I didn't reply yet. If I reply back I will want to see her, and now she lives in a different city, besides, if I see her, it will waste me almost a whole day, I don't have time anymore for my exams..

Most Helpful Girl

• Take some time to at least Text her a "Hi, How are you how are you? At least she will not think you just fell off of the face of the earth.
    You say you both have Indulged in the Doing the Dirty, And with this being said, Go ahead and Press the button that will only Take a little Time out of your Busy Schedule so you can Save the day When... You are able to tell her you will take her out when you have Taken your Tests and you can be at your Best.
    "You snooze, You lose," As the old saying goes. You don't want to Miss out with A... Date with this new Girl.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• It's fine.

• some days ago she sent me a message but I didn't reply yet. If I reply back I will want to see her, and now she lives in a different city, besides, if I see her, it will waste me almost a whole day, I don't have time anymore for my exams.. so it's fine that I contact her a month later?

• so what's the best way for me to do in this situation like I'm having now?

And thanks dude!!

• I personally would still respond explaining the situation so as not to just leave her hanging. No one wants to be left hanging after all.

What Girls Said 3

• She'll probably think your not interested by then

• If she's not replying, you should move on.

• The guy I like is saying he's busy right now too. After about a month, he texted me then stopped mid-conversation. So now I wonder if he has any slight interest in me, whatsoever. If you want to do that, I think it's okay, but make sure the girl knows where you stand. And that you're not downright ignoring her. Because after a while, she might think you've moved on.

• he knows I'm busy like crazy, but I don't know if a month without contact will be too long..

• she*

• Well just make sure you end the conversation properly. And tell her not to worry if she doesn't hear from you for a while. If she likes you enough, she will wait. I promise you.

What Guys Said 1

• Send her a message saying you have exams and will contact her when they are over and done with (state a date)

• Last time before I left I told her said something like, you may not hear me for 5 weeks, but see you after the exams. She knows my exam schedule and she sees it's crazy.. so is it ok that I don't contact her in these weeks?