Guys is it a turn on when you see a girl good with kids?

For me it's a turn on when guys are good with kids, does it have the same effect for guys?

Looks like it's a no

Slightly surprised not gonna lie

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I find it soooo hot when guys are good with kids or babies it's the best and my boyfriend days it sweet when girls are good with kids

What Guys Said 25

• Not really.

• But it's a bit of a turn off when a girl is bad with kids or animals tho.
      Like... kids and animals are more sensitive to the subtle cues to a person's psyche , the body language , facial expression , scent and all that.
      Would probably put me on guard.

• I wouldn't describe it as a "turn-on", but it is something that I definitely admire and look for in a woman.

• Not particularly. It might be because women are "expected" to be good with children. It is "abnormal" when women are bad with children.

• I wouldn't say it's top of my turn on lists, but I guess it's nice, it certainly wouldn't be a turn off.

• A girl has to have a warm heart to be relationship material (no exceptions).

• I know lots of girls love that shit. As for me; I'm indifferent.

• It isn't a turn on, but it is a trait I admire.

• It's neither a turn on nor a turn off. I love kids and certainly want a woman that will love them as much if not more than I do, but I wouldn't consider it a turn on to see a girl being good with kids.

• No. But I don't like kids either.

• Yeah, I like milfs or women that are good with kids.

• Nope because we expect women to love children.

• i dont know, never thought about it.

• It doesn't really turn me on or off. But I don't want kids, so I'd be hesitant to date a girl who seems to like kids, cuz it might indicate she will want some eventually.

• Not necessarily are turn on. But definitely an attractive feature to have I guess since I want kids. I will say a lot of women are like you. I got a lot of numbers when I coached youth sports.

• I wouldn't say it is ATTRACTIVE, the main point is that if she is interested in children, maybe she would like to rush things a little more during a relationship.

There's nothing in my opinion that is generally cute about it, but I can see why some guys think so.

• It makes her more likely to be girlfriend material, rather than just sex material. That's for sure.

• No, nothing with kids adds in the sexual factor with me

• It's good, but not a turn on

• I won't lie... Seeing a girl who is good with kids impresses me. Automatically wins my attention. People who are good with kids are usually sweet helpful people.

• Definitely. Seems that I'm getting old lol

• not exactly a turn on, but it is a good quality to have

• NOOOO FUCHING WAY JOSE !!! Can yo say deal breaker?

• It does for me
    ...

• not at all.

it's a turn on when I see a hot woman with a fit ass though

• Not really

What Girls Said 3

• I hope not because I'm awful with kids lmfao

• I think it depends on whether the guy wants kids

• I only like babies... not kids or teens ^_^