Guys is it a turn on when you see a girl good with kids?

For me it's a turn on when guys are good with kids, does it have the same effect for guys?

Updates:
Looks like it's a no

Slightly surprised not gonna lie

0|0
4|26

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I find it soooo hot when guys are good with kids or babies it's the best and my boyfriend days it sweet when girls are good with kids

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• Not really.

1|1
    0|0
    • But it's a bit of a turn off when a girl is bad with kids or animals tho.
      Like... kids and animals are more sensitive to the subtle cues to a person's psyche , the body language , facial expression , scent and all that.
      Would probably put me on guard.

• I wouldn't describe it as a "turn-on", but it is something that I definitely admire and look for in a woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly. It might be because women are "expected" to be good with children. It is "abnormal" when women are bad with children.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say it's top of my turn on lists, but I guess it's nice, it certainly wouldn't be a turn off.

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl has to have a warm heart to be relationship material (no exceptions).

2|0
    0|0
  • I know lots of girls love that shit. As for me; I'm indifferent.

1|0
    0|0
  • It isn't a turn on, but it is a trait I admire.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's neither a turn on nor a turn off. I love kids and certainly want a woman that will love them as much if not more than I do, but I wouldn't consider it a turn on to see a girl being good with kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But I don't like kids either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I like milfs or women that are good with kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope because we expect women to love children.

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont know, never thought about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really turn me on or off. But I don't want kids, so I'd be hesitant to date a girl who seems to like kids, cuz it might indicate she will want some eventually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily are turn on. But definitely an attractive feature to have I guess since I want kids. I will say a lot of women are like you. I got a lot of numbers when I coached youth sports.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say it is ATTRACTIVE, the main point is that if she is interested in children, maybe she would like to rush things a little more during a relationship.

There's nothing in my opinion that is generally cute about it, but I can see why some guys think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes her more likely to be girlfriend material, rather than just sex material. That's for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, nothing with kids adds in the sexual factor with me

0|0
    0|0
  • It's good, but not a turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't lie... Seeing a girl who is good with kids impresses me. Automatically wins my attention. People who are good with kids are usually sweet helpful people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. Seems that I'm getting old lol

0|0
    0|0
  • not exactly a turn on, but it is a good quality to have

0|0
    0|0
  • NOOOO FUCHING WAY JOSE !!! Can yo say deal breaker?

0|0
    0|0
  • It does for me

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all.

it's a turn on when I see a hot woman with a fit ass though

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0