What does it mean if my boyfriend still uses online dating apps?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a month now and we met on a dating website. Today I messaged him and he hasn't replied back and it's been over 3 hours so I went on the app to see if he's been recently online and he has, what does this mean? Can this mean he's also taking to other girls? Or is cheating on me? The only reason I have that app is to occasionally check on times like this to see what's happening. I really like him and I am 100% loyal and commited but now I'm not sure if he is. What should I do? Should I talk to him about it?

What Guys Said 1

• Wake up and smell the fucking coffee will you?

• What do you mean?

• Yeah that's true I agree with that and yeah I would never do that to him I just don't get it because he seemed like a good person and he said he was looking for something serious but I guess not and what he did technically counts as cheating right?

• I don't think it's cheating if he hasn't done anything, although you could call it emotional cheating I suppose. It's a demonstration of unworthiness really. Ultimately don't listen to what people say unless they back it up, if they tell you they want something serious then let them show you that too, they can start by not pissing about on dating websites behind your back. I wouldn't give him a second chance if I were you, if you hadn't noticed he'd just carry on, that tells you everything you need to know.

What Girls Said 1

• He's looking for other alternatives.