When I say something romantic or sweet to her she call me dork or ugly?

So theirs this girl I like were talking/ friends. She going through a bad break up she wants to be single to get her self together but still miss her ex, I have told her that it sucks we met at a bad time in her life. N she replays I know, we text a lot everyday we hang out in the weekends I also see how she looks in to my eyes.. When I say something romantic or cute or funny, she text me " lol dork" when I send her a pic of me she text ugly. She as told me before that I'm her type n when I don't hit her up, she find a reason to text me or snapchat me... Last weekend I huged her good by and she rested her head on my chest n I kissed her head of corse she said don't do it, but didn't say anything about the kiss... Advise will be awesome..

Yeah she is a bit hot n then cold at times.. I mean I get it I've been where she's been n she know that I have told her I understand what ur going thur.. I'm not going to stop tryin I'm going to see this thur. The bitter end... If it works out great if not we'll at least I tried!! I think she's worth it so fuck it but i am going to protect my feeling tho

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think she likes you, otherwise she wouldn't call you ugly.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's being hot and cold. Just leave her alone until she has figured out what she wants.

• Yea she may be a bit fragile now wait it out a bit longer shell come to you for some more one she gets her head straight

What Girls Said 1

• Actually she likes u but don't loves u... n she doesn't wanna show u her feelings.. coz she don't want any relationship at this moment.. but do not stop trying there is some hope but do not be serious 4 her rightnow...

• Yeah she is a bit hot n then cold at times.. I mean I get it I've been where she's been n she know that I have told her I understand what ur going thur.. I'm not going to stop tryin I'm going to see this thur. The bitter end... If it works out great if not we'll at least I tried!! I think she's worth it so fuck it but i am going to protect my feeling tho

• Bst of luck...:)

• Thank you :)

What Guys Said 1

• Just roll with it and be her comforting freind until she is dating again. Then try and go for it.