How to tell a girl you need some space without hurting her feelings?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would tell her that if you care about her. If you distance yourself without telling her she will probably think you are not interested or you are with someone else.

• Ya, it's just a little fast, I'm a very independent person and so I spent a lot of time alone n it's just a little overwhelming to have her there SO much.

• Tell her that you appreciate spending time with her but because you are used to being independent you need your alone time sometimes to recharge.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell her you need some time to do things for yourself at times and need space at times to do that

What Girls Said 1

• I'm having a bad day, and I really need to cool off. I'm sorry if I'm ignoring you.

• Hm but that's true, it has nothing to do with how my day was I just am used to spending the majority of my time alone, and although I enjoy the time we spend together, it's beginning to feel a bit overwhelming.

What Guys Said 2

• I think that's impossible.

• Just start to distance yourself

• I'm not trying to break up with her, I just need time to do my shit ja know