Have you ever dated your best friend or a close friend? How did it end up going?

Would you reccomend it?

What Girls Said 2

• I have dated and had hook-ups in my friend group. It never ended well. I had a thing with my best friend (last year) that ended with us just not speaking anymore (on my part). We had a complicated relationship and it destroyed us in the end. It also made our whole friendship group kind of fall apart. I'm only friends with one person out of the original group now. I would say do what your heart desires, but be careful. It's a 50/50 shot in the dark, but sometimes it's hella worth it.

• I'm actually dating my best friend now :D. I am so happy I confessed. I thought it wouldn't work out at first because It could be really awkward, but it wasn't at all! I think its one of the best decisions I've ever done, since we already share such a healthy close friendship that the romance just sparked it up even more. No regrets whatsoever.

What Guys Said 1

• Not really, I always kill my feelings if they ever develop towards a female friend, because they would friend zone me anyway