Why he said I need a husband?

Why he said I need a husband?

Ok, there is this man at my school student store. I go there very often and today I carried my brothers notebook, he saw my brothers name in the notebook so he asked "is that your brother or your husband?" I said "my brother". He went on asking if I was married or had a husband, then I said no I don't have a husband, thats when he said "well you should!" He laughed and I sustained what I initially said that I wanted no husband or kids. He then turned serious and said "yeah, don't do that" he said. But why would he even say something like that? I mean, every time I've spoken to this guy I've always been friendly and respectful... why would he said such a thing?

What Guys Said 1

• Didn't u ask this yesterday

What Girls Said 1

• He's traditional so he thinks that the best thing for women is to find a husband that can support them. I'm like you too- I don't think I need a husband or kids to lead a happy life but my parents insist that I need one. Everytime they say that kind of stuff to me I tell them I'm going to grow up to be a cat lady just to piss them off haha.