Guys, Do you like older women to date, marry, or just spend time with?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• let's see, more experience, more confident, less talking and complaining and more doing, challenging and fun and less into serious stuff ... what the hell else can a man look for ;)

What Guys Said 28

• Older women are not good for long term relationships. They just have too many insecurities, as well as problems respecting younger men. If their relationship is based on sex it can work, if that is what they are both wanting, but they generally don't make stable choices for long term partners.

• All of the above, and it's not just because I haven't got a choice either. Of course it is socially unacceptable for me to date a young woman, unless I was very wealthy! ;-) . Women are better with age, and many of them are not like you think of old people (my group). We baby boomer's are young at heart, and will always be. We're very much different than previous generation (The Greatest Generation) because of technology. And our social attitudes are modern. We were exposed to The Beatles, Woodstock, Haight - Ashbury, LSD, marijuana, and all the seriously destructive recreational drug use during the "sex and drugs and rock and roll" of the '70's, Watergate, The Vietnam Conflict, Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton, An American on the moon and the space shuttle, PC's, the Internet, Cell phones LED TV's and everything since you were born. Our concept of old is different. We are, for better or worse, a lot more savvy, more like your gen than our parents. And I thought for sure we'd get pot completely legalized, Oh well. I don't smoke it anymore anyway. Today's older women are a new breed. We have a "been there done that" mentality. We know what you all are up to. Lol! Social media is the big difference between us and you. Good luck with that! :-)

• Just hook up with.
    But I'm assuming you don't mean women that are 1-2 years older, but at least 7+.
    I would date a woman that's 1-2 years older than me.

• Spending time should be fine. Not too keen on dating or marrying older women.

• I'd like to date an older women as long as she doesn't have more than 1 kid, i'd prefer none but what can you do. I might marry one, I'm not so sure with marriage itself at this point. I have many older friends that are women all like 25-29 I am 23. Got a 26 year old i'm going for right now

• Depends on the woman. I prefer younger than me, but I'm leaving options open.

• I would only date a woman 1-3 years older than me... except Lindsey Stirling she's 29 and is elope the shit out with her. But yeah ever other girl no.

• I dated two older women. With one, we were planning on getting married but it didn't work out. And spend time with, yeah of course. I still do that

• Age never really has been an issue. When I was in my teens and 20's I favored older women. But now it doesn't matter. Lol

• yes why not? they seem more patient and are more comfortable in their skin than younger girls. they have less insecurities and have much more experience.

• Since I'm 38.. I wouldn't be interested in an older women.. unless she wants to be my Sugar mama;-P

• Sugar mama? 🍧🍰🍦

• Yeah, If I could find an older women that still looked decent and had money... I'd do her to get the perks. It's what women have been doing forever... hooking/landing a well-off older man, giving a little sex to be spoiled/taken care of/not having to work... It's called marriage.

• None of the above. I'd much prefer a girl my age or sightly younger.

• All of the above depending on the woman and just how old she is. lel

• spend time with is ok for the rest i like younger

• i was going to answer ure question but when i noticed ure picture i felt really... coz u lokk so cute

• Ahhh thnxs... Even though you can't see me in my pic haha

• Slightly older, definitely. Not too much of a difference, though.

• for having friends with benefits maybe, but not for marrying or dating.

• No I don't like older women at all. They have way too much baggage and are too bitter.

• Some not like that. My grandma is very happy person :)

• That maybe. But to date, marry or spend time with, older women turn me off.

• I would date an older woman

• I don't mind just being friendly with old people... Old people usually tell the best stories

• I'm starting to consider going after older women

• Not generally

• I like to date & spend time, with interesting woman. If that comes with age then so be it

• Personally, I do. But they're more intimidating to get in touch with and meet.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more