Why can't I be alpha?

I walked into this elevator at my college and there was this tall 6'2" white guy jacked and this gorgeous woman with him. And I just thought well fuck, I'm this average loser. Anyone else feel this way?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Because you're a human being and not a wolf? But seriously, it's because guys like that don't ask these kinds of questions, because they don't even care what other people think.

• You're not a loser. If you don't like it, change it.

Look at Zac Efron and Ryan Gosling. I used to think they weren't attractive but once they started to work on their fitness... you can see the confidence in them now.

If it's something you can't change, learn to love it.

• The whole alpha male bullshit is the stupidest thing ever. Being "alpha" doesn't make you happy. In fact, I have some screenshots that prove it makes you pretty goddamn insecure.

We all think we're an average loser until we get the gumption to change our minds.

• 6'2 and muscles don't make an alpha. If that was the case I would only focus on those guys. But reality says something else. Some men are naturally masculine and the way they look has nothing to do with that.

• LOL are you still in highschool?

What Guys Said 14

• Maybe at one point, currently I realize it doesn't matter, I don't care. Its actually better, quality over quantity plus I'm not going to change who I am just so a girl will pay attention to me. Either she likes me which is great or she doesn't which is great because my life doesn't change, I win either way.

• Haha these kinds of posts are ridiculous. You don't even realize it, but you're answering your own question, and that's your problem. I used to be what you call "alpha" from ages 20-25. I'm 6'1, not bad looking, and I used to hit the gym like every single day. I was huge. And yes, I attracted a lot of girls towards me, but it was only physical attraction. However, I had no idea how to actually talk to them, so it wouldn't last. Nowadays, I'm older..28, I haven't lifted in over 2 years, but ya know what? I since LEARNED how to talk to girls. I'm slightly out of shape, no longer "jacked," so no longer "alpha," but I now have the ability to get laid whenever and virtually with whoever I want. Which version of myself do you think I'm happier with? Point proven.

• Well it is kinda all beiing lucky and have skill picing up girls so you just need to go for it and not be shy in the back ground , so if you see a girls that has no boy friend and she looks like she is ur type than go ask for her cantact... all that is up to you 😉

• That's a self-fulfilling prophecy right there. Can't say i've ever felt that way.

• Well im a 6"2 guy and i walked into the elevator and saw this one little over a foot fella, with a beer belly and saliva dripping from his mouth and can't even say a word properly, being surrounded by women who didn't even notice me entering the elevator. And i was like :"damn! I wish i could be that alpha!"

• There's this thing called self-confidence. Try it out.

• Nope, not at all.

• I was once alpha. But then I shrunk into a beta bitch

• Nothing about this scenario implies "alpha".

• You need a better attitude.

• Everyone does at some point.

• No because I'm 6'9" so I feel more alpha than him lol

• noi. Just focus on your work and you'll get more respect and women

• Next time you should take the stairs, buddy. Run up and down that shit all day till your jacked up! They'll call you Mister Flight and there'll be myths surrounding your existence. It'd be awesome!