What do you think when I told my crush this?

I am so sorry for having feelings for you. It was absolutely terrible and uncessary. I mainly feel bad because I liked a girl I was incompatible with. A girl that was obvious would never ever be in to me at all. Even liking you for months was bad because I was too shy. I can to tell you this because it's not your fault or mines, but how my heart felt. My heart plays tricks and thus I rarely listen till now. But I am truly sorry and hopefully you can forgive me. A guy should never like a girl that clearly he doesn't have a chance with nor will ever see him as a romantic interest. That's all I gotta say. But also please don't feel bad or sympathy. I don't want you to feel terrible, I want you to feel joy and happiness. Just make sure you found that guy that feels the same to you, and you to him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you actually say all that to her?

• Yes actually. I have a really good memory

• Oh uh nice

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it is nice but the talk was win or bust you never need to rush on her small baby steps never go full yolo , you need to win over the girl you like even if you like her do not be planing ur free time for her not yet you need to show her that you have some personal life (even if you stay at home and watch movies) so you shud never goo fully out , just be like hey and chat , than ask her out and so on... never never say you like some one in a chat it is much better face to face 😉 the rest is up to you

What Girls Said 2

• Omg this is like the cutest thing I've ever read, I wish my crush would write or say something like this to me :)

• What did she say back?

What Guys Said 1

• Did your vagina hurt after you said that?

• Is your masculinity so weak that you have to bash another male's way of dealing with things because its not the way you would deal with it?

• @PaperPlanes_ You summed it up nicely. Still didn't answer my question, though.