Is a guy I met online just an online boyfriend, or could he turn into something more?

So a few months ago I met this guy online. We hit it off right away, and have talked almost every day for almost 6 months now. The thing is, we both live in the same state, and very close at that, but he has never offered for us to actually meet in person. This confuses me because he tells me all the time that he thinks I am beautiful and am amazing, but he does nothing to further any sort of relationship that could start. My question is, should I wait around for him to make a move and swear off any other guys; or, should I continue to talk to him but keep my options open. I'm not sure where his mind is at, so I'm not sure where mine should be at ha

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It really depends if you know him offline or if you have mutual friends, just to make sure he is who he says he is. If you know for sure that he's 'real' you could definitely hit it off in person. My boyfriend and I met on tinder, added each other on Facebook and now we've been together for 6 months
    I hope it all works out for you sweet heart xx