Random girl texted me saying to leave my girlfriend and that she's in love with, wtf, I am really confused?

In the text she says that my girlfriend wants her and that she loves her and that they slept together and had great sex and that she ate her out and went into detail, saying my girlfriend doesn't love me and prefers to be with a girl, then she went on this anti man rant calling me a pig, apparently she doesn't like men lol but a total wtf moment for me, totally unexpected, I seriously don't know what to think, She even knew that my girlfriend had a tattoo that's hidden by her panties, I told my girlfriend but she said that the girl sounds like a creep and she doesn't know who that is, I don't think my girlfriend is bisexual or whatever but seriously wtf is going on, can I get some opinions of anyone that could speculate? My girlfriend isn't the type of girl to do stuff like this, she's a genuine great girl, never in a million years does she come off as a nasty person or a liar, what's up here?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, the tattoo knowledge is pretty suspicious. I think you shouldn't blow her off yet. Stay alert. She might be telling the truth

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe this is your girlfriend's way of testing you.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds kind of sketchy, I would talk to her about it, don't accuse her of anything just tell her what happened and hopefully you can come to a better conclusion, good luck man.

• Ask your girlfriend who knows about the tattoo. Then you can begin to think about who wrote it. If she is a bit vague or can't name anyone who might want her then it might be time to be concerned. If she wants to find out who it is and she should given what this person is saying then things are probably as your girlfriend says.

• two options-random obsessed stalker or your girlfriend is indeed bi.