Should a girl even chase a guy?

What exactly is considered chasing? Starting the convos?

Most Helpful Guy

• Asking him out.
    Yes. I'd love if a girl did it. It means she's super brave since girls aren't encouraged like guys are or well they used to be now we're kind of shamed for it but yeah if a girl does it that'd be awesome. Guys like to feel desired to.

Most Helpful Girl

• chasing a guy means a girl who's always the one to text/call first... and that might still be after him even tho he doesn't like her... it sounds a bit desperate... and to answer your question... NO i don't think a girl should chase a guy or even a guy chase a girl... because if two persons are interested in each other... both will make an effort

What Guys Said 9

• Chasing to me is actively expressing interest. Some guys don't like it when girls are after them. If you do want to chase a guy you should at least find out if he likes that sort of thing. Some are mean enough to make you run around in circles and then leave you hanging.

• If she likes him yes, and I consider chasing to continue to try to be with anyone after they've expressed they're not interested.

• Well I think chasing would refer to getting the guy bugged out. I was once stalked out by this stalker. Damn I hated it!

• Yes she should

• Basically doing all the embarrassing shit that men do to get with women. Being overly friendly, and stalkerish and annoying. Some guys can be downright rapey when they chase a girl...

• if she's interested in him or like him then she should chase a guy

• Girls should be do whatever they want to guys. Be it chasing, teasing, sex, etc.

But not harsh things.

• I don't mind being chased as long as I like the girl

• Chasing is annoying. She should make it plain she is interested and just how interested and let him decide to take her up on it or not.

What Girls Said 11

• Meh, no.

It’s humiliating, exhausting, and downright bad for your self-esteem. It’s impossible to feel good about yourself if you’re willing to trade in your dignity for a pair of running shoes in order to chase after any man. And your dignity and self-esteem are never worth surrendering, for anyone or anything.

:\

• Now you know what it feels like to a guy, but I love it when a girls chases it's hot. If I'm not interested , I just try being really nice

• * nice and say sorry I'm not interested

• You have to ask yourself, are they worth it?
    Most people who want to be with you won't run away unless they have a good reason or excuse. If they are making you chase for no reason other than for their own amusement, they are not worth it.

• ya if they r playing tag

• I personally NEVER chase but that's just me. :)

• I never have initiated anything and I never will.

Up to you.

• Sure why not, just don't go too crazy

• I don't know I THINK GUYS DONT LIKE IT BUT IM NOT SURE, I JUST WAIT FOR THE GUY TO APPROACH

• ... probably best to not insist on a guy who's not interested in you.

• nooooooo

• I believe in introducing ones self and starting a convo if interested but chasing? There's plenty of definitions here... But... If he isn't interested or willing to invest time in you... Don't humiliate yourself. That only brings heartache as well.

• Yeah. I mean have ever hear of fangirling? Lol we are the worse at it (: