Which race would you never date?

Comment below.

Updates:
bump
bump 2

0|0
28|19

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't say that I'd never date a specific race. I'm pretty open to any.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Any race except the GAGirls. I don't like disloyalty

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 27

• Those dirty lizard people, they get here illegally, are nothing but thugs, can't jump or season their food, and are buyin up all the gas station.

5|4
    0|0
  • those khajiit cat cunts, they'll fricking rob you and your mom

3|3
    0|0
    • The 'trick' with khajiits is never date them while they're young. When they're mature they're either nice and cuddly or a real thug. Argonians though, no matter the age are slimy and smell like swamp.

• The running kinds.

I'd nEVER date a 5K or 7.5K etc.

If you mean people who're different races? I just wouldn't date a person who believes race is important.

2|0
    0|0
  • In terms of physical appearance I have been attracted to pretty much every race.
    I do tend to find Arabs and Sephardi Jews particularly good looking though (in General, Semitic people).

1|0
    0|0
  • The douchebag race.

2|2
    0|0
  • I would date all race of people, especially considering my own ethnic background.

2|0
    0|0
  • The human race. I prefer Timelords.

4|1
    0|0
    • You're a Whovian and a Sherlockian! OMG!!

• @ClariceOwen23
      I'm Superwholock as well as a Potterhead and a Demigod (I love all of Rick Riordan's books)
      Also I'm a... what do you call THG fans? Tribute... lol, and don't get me started on all the Youtubers I watch. XD. Yeah I'm in a lot of fandoms.

• Awesome!! :D

• I CHECK OUT guys of all races except Asians by Asians I mean eastern Asians ( Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Taiwanese etc etc). However I would not date arabs, blacks or eastern Asians. Latinos? Maybeeee. So basically I would only consider dating whites and indians.

0|0
    0|0
    • Damn you're picky. I can date whites unless they understand my culture. Whachu mean maybe Latinos. You better 👅

• Show All
    • @kelvinmed hell nawww no fuck boys lmfao.

• Or they go for built up ones but honestly good looking Latinos always have girlfriends that's why they're said to chat a lot

• Uhm.

Any man who is black or Asian.

I do prefer to date with white European guys, since I'm also an European myself.

:\

0|0
    0|0
  • Mole people. Really, who do they think they're kidding? They'll never be like us!

4|0
    0|0
  • I dont discriminate. Everyone gets a chance.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are definitely races that I'm less attracted to but I wouldn't limit myself by saying I'm not going to date this amazing guy just because he's a certain race. That would be stupid and limiting.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't really give a crap about race. the only thing that matters is that you cannot believe in anything that is unsafe for us, our children, or the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Muslim

1|0
    0|0
    • That's not a race. You mean people who believe in the religion of Islam or people who are from the Middle East in general?

• Show All
    • What if he was Christian?

• that would probably make a difference. aesthetically i dont find them that unattractive. i will admit im attracted most to my race.

• Human. They're all awful.

1|0
    0|0
  • The idiot race

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm honestly not too sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date any race. What matters is that I find the person attractive, not which race they belong to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nowadays, white guys. They're so annoying.

1|0
    0|0
  • I will never not date someone just because of their race.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date any other race than white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arab men

0|0
    0|0
    • Just arabs? Or all people from the Middle East?

• Show All
    • I would date a christian Arab American

• Ah , okay.

• Well I can't say I'll never date a specific race, since I don't know what might happen in a future, but there are some races I know I won't pursue since I'm not attracted to their features, for example I'm not attracted to Asian guys in general, including East, South, and Central Asia, or guys from Africa, though I'm not racist at all, just my taste

0|0
    0|0
  • There isn't a specific race that I would NEVER date however I am not attracted to most Asian men. The most attractive would be Japanese.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop race-baiting. You're intentionally trying to cause a flame war in the comments.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black, Indian Asian, Chinese, but don't mind mixed like Eurasians. I'm not being racist but This is just my preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • Arabs. Sorry if that would seem racist but it's because I don't wanna date Muslims (as I'm a conservative Born-Again Christian) and that I've met some Arabs online and they tend to be pervy. Just generalizing things and I know it doesn't apply to all Arabs. And who knows, I might like one? :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Probably black, I don't like the traits they tend to carry such as large nose and lips. Although I know this black girl with smaller traits and I'd definitely date her. In all honesty though I wouldn't date anyone with large physical features. I want cute kids and yes I know I can't pick what they look like, but I can slim the chances of some of their facial features out sizing the rest.

If getto and redneck were a race I wouldn't date them either.

I doubt anyone cares, but I'm multiracial and I don't think it's racist to not want to date a particular race. There is a difference for not finding one group of people with common features unattractive and hating one group of people for having common features such as skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the shoe fits, I will wear it. If I met a wonderful African American lady and she rocked my world, so be it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ain't sure about never
    But I'm least attracted to Indian girls cause the way I think is different from most of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • MUSLIMS... yeah, i said it. No regrets either.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's not a race.

• Show All
    • Haha dipshit

• LMAO it's not even a race you stupid!

• I'm open to pretty much any race to be honest with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • the race im least likely to date is my own but i won't say i will never date a black man because there are some black people im attracted to. Just a lot more white people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any and all races other than my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date any race, if I find em attractive and can stand to be around em, idc what race she is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Non-hispanic white folks, East Asians, Arabs, Jews...
    Don't judge me... Deep down, I know I'm very shallow

0|0
    0|0
  • Hong Kong ers.

Because I'm a HKer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys with a mullet haircut. This is for the girls. You're welcome.

0|0
    0|0
  • North Koreans

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date from any race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark skinned black girls

0|0
    0|0
  • arabs. i don't like them, they're inherently scummy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Punjabi or jath girls. Dont get me wrong... they are very pretty and I do like them but their way of thinking and expectations is just too different than mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skaven! Those smelly rats breed way too fast and only love you for your cheese. I also hate Gungans but those lips are great for blow jobs... so i've been told.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your race

0|0
    0|0