What would this mean guys, so confused?

So, for the past few months in our relationship it has been up and downs, but this happened awhile back he made a "hot or not" account he just looks at the girls and says yes if their hot or no, i mean he doesn't put that he in a relationship on there but he doesn't really chat with them cause most of the girls won't chat with him, found out he was actually flirting with this girl, even had two pictures of her in his phone. This was awhile back now, he added he is in a relationship on instagram posting 9 months with this girl who makes my day every day both on insta and twitter, im also on his fb profile picture. I do pictures of him too and he is also on my insta and twitter and fb, he also put me on his phone background and lockscreen as do I have a picture of him. What would this mean guys... would you do all this if you really loved a girl? And actually try in this relationship? ( He does say he loves me... )

Most Helpful Girl

• He seems to be serious about you.

What Guys Said 1

• This means that you're quite naive for relashionships. Other than that, it means nothing.

What Girls Said 0