Does he like me?

So this guy I kind of like has been staring at me since the start of the school year, (about 4 months). I first noticed it during homeroom when he was sitting a tables from me and his friend laughed and he moved to the seat across from me. I next noticed it when I walked past him and his brother at the bus stop while walking home and his brother nudged him and laughed, then I noticed while walking into school that his brother and him kept looking back at me? Not to mention that I catch him staring at me during our classes together. And to top it all off today my homeroom class was holding a fundraiser and I asked him if he wanted to donate and he said no but I came back like an hour later and his friend was laughing at him and saying "This guy wants to donate! Totally!" and I said really until he told me he had no change.

I'm confused af.

What Guys Said 2

• Snds like it OP.

• It sounds like you already know. His freind was teasing him about donating because he likes you.

What Girls Said 1

• He is just looking at you and that could be for a number of reasons. You can't conclude that he likes you based on such limited information. If anything he may find yoy attractive but he can't like you if he doesn't know you.

• We've had conversations before but never went into much depth.

• It doesn't mean he likes you. If you actually want to know then ask him.