Dating for a few months, had some issue, and now he is on a dating app... Is he over it?

Been dating this guy for about 3 months.. we've had some issues for the past few weeks. We haven't spoken for a few days and I just found out that he signed up on a dating app.
I don't know what to do. we never actually discussed if we would see other people but I'm still really hurt by this. His friends tell me he likes me, he tells me he wants to date me, but he hasn't put in any effort lately. we're supposed to figure things out these past couple of weeks but all of a sudden he is on a dating app.

Do I assume it's over and that he is no longer interested? do i bring this up? I don't know what to say because I don't want to sound annoying or clingy but I'm just really confused about what this means..

Most Helpful Girl

• It's over. I'm sorry but you should move on. He isn't putting in effort to fix things thas all you need to know.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Don't assume anything, but your sure should end it, that guy is a dick.

• Move on!!! Its over cause he his finding a new prey to play with and stop assuming things!!!

• Personally, I would move on.
    But maybe you can have a talk with him before making your decision?