Girls, Why would you find a guy 'Innocent looking' by his looks, when he has masculine features?

Actually my friends and family say I have some masculine features like strong jaw, thick brows, prominent cheekbones and slightly big eyes.
However random people say I look innocent , without even talking to them. For example a random guy told that I probably don't drink by looking at my face. It is true , that I don't drink.

Even a girl I met said I look like the innocent type.

But how do they consider my face innocent looking , when I have masculine features?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, don't take this the wrong way or anything, but... if you are asking questions like this, you are so innocent that it almost hurts.

0|1
    0|0

• Show All
    • I like your opinion very much. Thanks again ;)

What Girls Said 4

• Thick brows and big eyes usually are what women try to capture with makeup to give the impression of youth. So possibly you have a youthful look about you. I know some guys who just kind of look like the type of guy who you'd want to protect or something but in reality they're a massive womaniser who mistreats people a lot lol. And then there's guys who are sweethearts but look so gorgeous and player like that they'd tear your heart out and eat it... like my boyfriend haha.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks :)) Does your boyfriend have thick eyebrows and small eyes?

• Nah, small eyebrows and eyes.

• oh ok. But I thought thick eyebrows are considered masculine?

What features of your boyfriend's face make him look like a player /gorgeous guy in your opinion?

• I don't know... I never have.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't question it. Just go with it. That's a good thing :)

0|1
    0|0

• Show All
    • As I said, I never paid much attention to it

• But they say innocent looking guys have baby faces rather than masculine faces?

• I know a guy like this, he looks beautiful, big lips, soft skin, thick brows, but he looks inoccent because he looks young, and his personality in somewhat innocent

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks :)) So basically if you find a masculine looking guy 'young' , he looks innocent to you?

• Show All
    • Yes it would still be interested if he looked innocent

• But they say innocent looking guys have baby faces rather than masculine tough faces?