"Guys, how willing are you to date Asian girls like me?" Re-asking this question on behalf of TinyHope (her permission has been given)?

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/a/a2/AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Thinking_1.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130630180551

Not sure if anyone has done this before...

This question was originally asked by a user on this website called @TinyHope. She wanted a lot more opinions on her question but she doesn't have the Xper to feature it but I decided to feature the question on her behalf.

Here's the original question:

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2005018-guys-how-willing-are-you-to-date-asian-girls-like-me

Here is how she looks like...

Please mention her if you do post an opinion and if you don't I will do it myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• @TinyHope

I LOVE the sweater she's wearing in the first picture. :) The 2nd picture I'll admit doesn't look as good as the first one. Still she looks cute and I think there would be guys that would date her.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Respect to you sir. I do think you can feature other people's questions though, as it just asks for the question url.

Anyway, she looks like she knows what fashion is, which is good
    I don't know her personality so aside from that, it's hard to say
    she does look good though, if it's her appearence she's worried about.

• No thanks ill pass

@TinyHope

• Well I'm not so big on the thought I mean I would date an Asian but that's only if I were single and put a little thought into it

• What a kind gesture.

• @TinyHope. You are a very pretty young Lady. We're I younger or perhaps you were older , I see no reason that dating could not be possible