Anyone feel like God abandoned them in their love lives?

I feel like it. I feel like I don't deserve to even exist. I'm only good enough to be friends, but nothing more. Nothing casual, nothing serious. I'm virgin, haven't had a single girlfriend, and would be lucky to even get a date in 6 months. I'm born in the west with Indian genes, grew up lonely, from a poor background, in a disadvantaged town. I worked super hard to get a great career and made a lot of friends, but I get no where on the dating field. I've been good, bad, direct, indirect, pushed, pulled, and nothing works. I've tried real life and online dating, but nothing works. I keep getting told I'll meet the right girl, but the right girls aren't interested in me. Nor are the "wrong" girls. I'm a waste. I've given up and accepted that I'll be a loner forever. I don't care about dating, marriage, or having kids anymore. I was born this way, and will die this way. Without experience. All efforts are futile, so why bother.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nature is not your friend. Look at it this way, an Ocean Sunfish lays 300 million eggs at a single spawning and only one on average lives to reproduce. You're odds are probably a lot better than that.

What Girls Said 4

• Meh, when I was younger, I just felt like god had abandoned everyone entirely.

• In order to feel like that I'd need to believe in God in the first place...

• Sort of the opposite. I used to dwell on my failed love life a lot and then I realized I was just using that to punish myself out of pre existing self hatred.

I've come to realize that I can enjoy daily life with or without love. My worth and satisfaction doesn't hinge on outside validation. When that sank in, I was able to actually connect more with my spiritual side. Meditation helped a lot to get me to a place where I could appreciate what I did have.

Something as small as a firefly in the evening or a cool breeze can make me feel a deep connection with the entire universe.

• who the fuck gives a shit. don't blame god for your problems.

What Guys Said 4

• You're suppose to love God. Have you read the bible? In Genesis some of those folks went hundreds of years without a partner. Jesus died for our sins so we have every right to live. I use to stress about this too and guess what? I lost my virginity 6 months ago when I was 18 and I felt like shit. I was crying and I was ashamed. Take this advise from someone who has been where you are currently. I use to boast that I was a virgin because I was proud of myself that I abstained from sex even when girls threw themselves at me but I can't even boast about it anymore because I lost it.

Make God proud of you and follow your passion. Make a difference, make history, do something. God made Eve for Adam, and in other parts of the Bible, including Genesis, God chose husbands and Wives for each other and he may do it for you just be patient and make God proud of you while you're waiting.

• I'm in the same boat but I don't blame god. Lol

• Do you blame yourself or fate if not God?

• No. Neither did spiderman.

• If God dosen't help starving children he won't be helping you with your love life.