A nice, respecting, penniless, vanilla boyfriend or a egoistic, alpha, settled, dominant boyfriend?

Girls which one will you choose?
The first guy have high tendency to be committed and the second guy has high tendency to use you and string you along for his benefit.

• 1. nice, respecting, penniless, vanilla boyfriend
    63% (24)54% (15)59% (39)Vote
  • 2. egoistic, alpha, settled, dominant boyfriend
    37% (14)46% (13)41% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
13|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Been said million times. Have fun with bad boys and marry a nice guy. Dick doesn't have a personality. Those guys aren't looking for personality either. Till its time to settle down.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I picked number 1 because that's what I want but for some reason, in real life, I get duped into picking number 2 lol, it's so frustrating

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Experience has told me that girls may say they choose 1, but most really want 2. Why else is it that "50 Shades of Grey" is a best-seller, but "Penniless Poet Boyfriend" isn't? The statistics tell the truth.

1|3
    0|0
  • I wonder if normal well adjusted people will ever be an option in these polls.

5|1
    0|0
  • I am the first type of person, and would easily choose to marry someone who was also the first if choosing among the two. 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is very nice gentle and caring but in bed he is dominant and alpha :D perfect combination <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer 2

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I've known both these guys.

let me think which one was single, and which was dating a stream of hot girls... hmmm.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I'd go for the first guy.
    What positives would the second one have about him, aside from being financially settled? I don't see any, tbqh. I could get by on my own as it's not like I'm unemployed so... I'd hate to interfere in the relationship an 'egotistic alpha males' has with himself.

1|0
    0|0
  • A all the time. Funny how only guys picked B lol shows you how many losers there are on gag

3|0
    0|0
  • nice, respecting, settled, dominant boyfriend

1|0
    0|0
    • Where do you find one?

• Show All
    • @Oram52 dominant with sex and dominant personality too, not overbearing but able to mold my will with his. u get what i mean

• @Oram52 Whatever @chintita wrote... That kind.

• I'd rather be single

1|0
    0|0
  • A please 💖
    Innocent guys are fun to experiment with together. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I will take the first guy 😀

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would you want a guy who's not nice and respecting hahahaha do you *want* to have a bad time?

0|0
    0|0
  • egoistic, alpha, settled, dominant boyfriend. I don't like wimp I like manly men

1|0
    0|0
  • None of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who the fuck is picking B

1|0
    0|0
  • boyfriend number 2

1|0
    0|0