What should I do about my relationship please help :(?

I am one year younger than him. And he is going to take a very important exam (university exam) next year. And I feel like I am always interrupting him. I mean I also have to study hard next year. And I don't want any distractions too. His friends say This relationship can affect your success. And I don't know what do to for both of us. What would you do if you were in my shoes? Please leave your comment. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• first you are young and still have a lot of time to experience life, second never listen to anybody when you have a problem related to your relationship, and finally best thing to do is to sit together with the guy and discus the subject and all the details and compare your views of future and life plans then make a decision together :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it's normal for life to happen when in a relationship. There is always going to be pressures, obligations and stresses. It's never just plain sailing all throughout life and a relationship. So you just have to accept it firstly and secondly, learn to prioritize. Your relationship is one area of your life that you make time for along with other priorities.

What Guys Said 1

• Communicate your thoughts with him and see what he says.

What Girls Said 1

• Give him space and leave him alone so he can concentrate