Our first fight?

So I've been dating a guy for 3 months and yesterday we got in our first fight. We are both very stubborn, I believe I was right and he believes he was right. He did something that bothered me (it's not a big thing but it still bothered me and I pointed it out) and he got offended that I "attacked" him for it. He told me that I'm over reacting. I admit that I should've put it differently, I think I was a bit too harsh but it was in the spur of the moment. What got him mad is that I told him that I'm not sure if he even wants to be with me. But he totally ignored the fact that what he did actually hurt my feelings, he didn't even bother apologizing for it. Well anyways we're not talking now. He told me to call him when my PMS is over (he blamed my PMS for my mood) and I think that was really rude, so I have no intention of calling him. The thing is that I'm already over it, I'm not mad anymore and I would actually like to nicely talk about it and then forget that it ever happened, but I'm worried that he's way more stubborn then me and that he's really not gonna contact me. I already fucking miss him and on top of that it's my birthday tomorrow. Should I dump him if he doesn't wish me a happy birthday?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If your boyfriend misses you, he will swallow his pride and text you on your birthday. If not, then it's sort of justified to get mad at him.

What Guys Said 2

• one thing i learned is 2 stubborn people can't work it out. you can't have 2 bulls go at it all the time. one of you just need to admit that one of you were wrong (even if you dont mean it ) and take the L.

• You shouldn't. Fights don't last forever, but you two can.

What Girls Said 0