Are there no attractive black women on dating sites?

I have been on dating sites for about a year now, not because I have trouble meeting women when I have time, but because I don't do the bar scene, and I am not a religious person so church is out,

But what I see online saddens me, I'm a 35 year old black male who owns his own home, works out everyday, I eat right and I jog every other night, but when I look online all I see is women who are either overweight, have children already, wear weaves and the like. Are most of the good sistas already taken? The ones I meet when I'm out and about usually are.

Most Helpful Girl

• well to be honest most good looking black women (that i know of) dont really need to go on dating sites. personally i find dating sites a bit creepy and they seem to have men on there who are either the bottom of the barrell or seem to be just out for sex. i have had a profile once for a couple weeks but quickly deleted it. more than likely the type of woman that you want doesn't need to go online dating sites, or if she does she's probably going to a high quality website. like you won't find her on plenty of fish. and you have GOT to be joking about craigslist. no decent woman would be on craigslist looking for a man. if you are looking for a sista on craigslist thats your problem right there. i know a girl who tried online dating on craigslist and she was the type of woman you said you didn't want, and even she didn't like the guys on there

by the way did you make that meme yourself? if so, i have a few things to say about it:
    1. Why are you looking for a woman on craigslist? as previously stated, no decent woman with any self esteem is gonna be on craigslist.

2. is the woman on the left even a sista? she doesn't really look black to me but anyway. also those tattoos on her chest make her look ratchet af. what type of woman are you even looking for anyway?

• Some don't mind tattoos, and she looks like most of the sistas I do date. to ratchet is more weaves, being loud and speaking in Ebonics.

• Oh ok, 2 totally different subcultures lol. I forgot about the punk rock/alternative chicks. Where i am from there aren't that many punk rock black girls, its either clean cut, girly or ratchet so when I see tattoos like that my mind went to the hood chicks.

• I understand lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this a real question? I am also black, and I am 25. What dating sites are you using? I actually used Tinder and I see a lot of black women that look like this:

urbgasm.com/.../sexy-black-girl.jpg

lh5.ggpht.com/.../sexy-black-girl.jpg

http://oi54.tinypic.com/301ocas.jpg

However... again... I am 25, and my age range on Tinder is 18-30. Also... here's the funny part - a lot of these beautiful black women I see on Tinder, they don't want black guys XD, they only seem to want white men... and theirprofile says something like:

-Downwiththeswirl
    -I love white men
    -Interacial Dating Only

It's kind of messed up.

What Girls Said 1

• Lollll. You're to materialistic... You're 35 years old smh & you're still worried about stuff like that smh.

• I am so far from materialistic lol

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like a statistical impossibility to me.

• Why is there an image of a woman with lighter skin?

• lighter skinned black women do exist.

• Lol definitely not but you tried it though.

• hell my half sisters look like that

• The one of the left isn't much of a looker.

But I bet you can find fine looking women and/or "catfishes" if you venture into the hookers aka "escorts"-section