And how to not get emotionally attached? Any advice?
Most Helpful Guy
Pick someone who isn't that attractive who also has a personality that reulses you.0
Most Helpful Girl
1) Pick someone you know you can't have any future with. Maybe he's too different, you guys don't click, or he's moving away/there on vacation.
2) Keep it simple. Hang out and have sex, but don't go out on dates, introduce him to your family, or share all your personal thoughts and feelings.
3) Don't stay with the same person for more than 3-4 months.
4) If you're not exclusive, multiple friends with benefits or just causally dating helps you not get attached to any one person. See another guy or guys too.
5) End it if you start feeling emotionally attached, or you think he's developing feelings.0