Is it weird that I enjoy being single an wouldn't mind never having a relationship? I've never had a boyfriend and I dont see a point on having one?

i dont want kids. I have some boys as friends/ cousins which i have fun with got on trips etc. and can talk about anything. im not sexual at all, i think i might be what peopke call " asexual" I don't know or whatever. tell me what im missing out on? i see my girl friends allways fighting and crying and insecure about their boyfriends like i dont want that drama in my life.

What Guys Said 1

• You're not missing out on anything. You're one of those fortunate people who don't need sex.

• You're one of those fortunate people that don't need sex. - Golden words. Hats off bro.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it's weird. Only thing I see you'd be missing is sexually charged affection. But if that's not your thing then no loss.

• Nothing wrong with that at all. That just shows that you're strong enough to stand on your own two feet and your world doesn't revolve around finding someone who will love you. I'd say that you're on the right track. Relationships really aren't for everyone.