Do u guys get jealous when the girl you like goes out with her female friends to a club?

And you see pics and videos of her looking good and having a good time.
Do you get jealous? Be honest :p

Most Helpful Guy

• No, because we have a good relationship, and trust, and she likes to sneak videos of her friends getting drunk and acting stupid! She never lets them do things that could hurt them, and she always drives, so she doesn't drink, but she does have some funny videos of them being complete idiots!!
    She shares them with me, but nobody else!! We usually delete them after watching, and laughing. I think it is only fair to watch, since she's called me a few times, for help, getting their drunk asses into the car and home!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Me and one of my girlfriend both have boyfriend and are in a very steady relstionship. We are going to Seattle without our boyfriend being with us, and we are going to a nightclub just to have fun, girlfriends fun. So I disagree on the point of saying the girls only go to the club to hit up with guys. As long as you have that trust in each other, and you need to do good communication with your man, be sure to be reachable even when you are in the club, then it will be all good. Knowing how to reject guys in the club and knowing you need to make your man feel safe is the key. Know what you are doing.. :)

What Guys Said 5

• If a guy is jealous of his girl going to the club, then there's already mistrust in the relationship and it shouldn't go any further.

Because if there is mistrust, then he's going to start not wanting her to go to the club. Then start not wanting her to have her own friends. See where this is going?

But at the same time, you have to control yourself enough that you don't get so inebriated to the point where you make bad decisions that you wouldn't make while sober to cause trust issues. It's a two sided issue, and both parties are responsible for trust.

• Sorry. I didn't read the question well enough. Disregard my answer.

• That's a deal killer for me women in night clubs is a meat market for thirsty men

• Generally speaking, isn't the main reason girls go out to a club, to socialize with guys? Im pretty sure girls dont do it for the sole purpose of dressing up and looking nice for their platonic female friends.

• I do :) and i had a great time with my female friends, it was awesome

• Not me... Piss, vomit and other bodily fluids all over rest rooms... Loud thumping trashy music... Skanks and sex-maniacs everywhere... I'd rather be bored at public library than tolerate that crap

• Nope, I'd be glad if she had a good one.

What Girls Said 1

• A little bit. But at the sane time i love em so -at the same time im just happy to see him happy. Or that he's just doing well even if he doesn't respond to me. Its Sometimes just nice to check up on him but i do get jealous and miss him more becuz of it. i just dont show it.