How do you charm a girl or women?

I am not good charming girl, so what trick and tip you guys used?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think what get's women most is making her laugh, hang out and get to know her, just be sure that you'll not be on the friendzone though

• If doing that get into friend zone then that not really charming the girl. I pretty sure Prince charming is no nice guy

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to women, i find that its often more important to be interested, than it is to be interesting. Being interested in what her passions are by asking the right questions and giving her the opportunity to express herself and learning why she does what she does. If you're genuinely interested in her as a person, you will want to uncover more underneath all her exterior glamour. Another tip is to build up pressure by forcing her to defend her stance on something. It can be totally innocent, or serious... but having disagreements where you have the opportunity to challenge her is much better at building attraction than just nodding your head in agreement over everything.

• That's an interesting point you make about building attraction by making a woman defend her stance on something. My only question is, what if you don't really disagree with her on anything, or that you do disagree with her on something but don't care about it enough to raise the issue?

• @TheSkaFish in that case, id simply start playing devils advocate. you dont need to actually disagree with her, but the point really is to get her investing more into the conversation, and also showing her that you're confident enough to hold her feet to the fire when the situation calls

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I just tell them I won't hit them and have no problem paying their rent.

So far, so good.

• chloroform charms them pretty gud.

• I do a revolutionary thing called

Being myself

• Eye contact you should be locked to her eyes while talking and smile if you want.

• start talking?