What's the oldest youngest person you'd date why?

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 20. The youngest I would go is 16 while the oldest is 24. I have a fetish for older women like from the age of 27-34, but realistically I do not think it would work out for a long term relationship.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 35, personally because my boyfriend currently is 33, he's great! However when I did have a friends with benefits he was 14 years older than me, to me I thought I'd never fool or date anyone that much older than me but they didn't act any different, all though I'm 22, I felt we were equally on the same level besides me still in school. So I think with the right person that's the oldest is date.. But I'm not intentionally going to go after someone just cos of their age.

1|0
    0|0
    • I get that nah I'm just curious like some people act older younger

• Show All
    • I give up

• @KLASS-RUS hahaa

What Guys Said 5

• 3 years.. Yes age has nothing to do with love! So we like to say. But it will take a toll!! Listen I know a lot of girls who date and marry men who are in their 40s when they are in 20s. They forget that a persons mind and body starts to really go wayyyy down hill in the 68-70s + age. They will have responsibility they won't like. I'm in health care. And age does matter! We will say no! But cmon it does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Youngest 21 oldest 28. I'm not really sure why, but I've never dated a woman who's older than me. I imagine that trend will continue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Youngest: my age
    Oldest: 28

0|0
    0|0
    • Tbh I wouldn't say anyone younger than you either 😬😁 not reflecting on you but on others

• Youngest 18. Oldest 23. I honestly don't like Older ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 20
    youngest 17
    oldest 40 - i like my milfs and cougars

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Oldest 26

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer older guys.

2|0
    0|0
  • Why does it even matter. Have some confidence!

0|0
    0|0
  • Youngest, 18, oldest, 24. I want someone close to my age.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oldest 25, youngest 19-20
    I'd rather date someone around the same age as me or a little bit older

1|0
    0|0
  • 7 years older and 2 years younger. But connection wins all.

1|0
    0|0
  • oldest: 32
    youngest: my age

1|0
    0|0
  • 18, because I wouldn't date a minor and that's only 3 years younger than me

1|0
    0|0
  • I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve older men & have always dated them since I was sixteen.

(laughing) I'm not going to say the age of the oldest man I have dated :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Why = Their life experience + their personal power + their confidence + their social status and that exciting buzzing energy that comes with it.

• Fair enough and your reasons I can agree with