My friend is 31, and never had a relationship. Is there something wrong?

So, some girls were talking about my friend. He's very good looking, but has never been in a relationship. He has a great job, is sporty and has a fab personality.
He goes on dates once in a while.
These girls were like "he's 31 and never been in a relationship? there's something really wrong with him".
I see nothing wrong, but felt really angry at how judgmental these girls are. Do you think that if someone hasn't been in a relationship, there's something wrong with them?

Most Helpful Girl

• There'a nothing wrong with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to world of how women think, unfortunately there's no getting around that one. Women will always judge you, its in their nature. Best to ignore those women and act like you don't care. Women are just not what they used to be.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, yes. Someone who was a good person and socially adept would have been in a relationship by that age, even if was a short one. No shade, but there's definitely something wrong with them in that case.

• I am in my 30s and been in only a few. Speaking from experience, I'd say it's at least a sign he's not all that into relationships.

What Guys Said 4

• Probably but that doesn't mean he isn't a great guy overall.

• 👎 nope some girls just r bitchs

• Fuck it dude. If you are right, they couldn't catch a big fish. It must be their regression.

• Shit.. are you talking about me? LOL