How to find a rich man? (Who make minimum $ 2000 per month) ?

A rich man who would buy me a lot of things and all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol.
    1. Be a rich woman
    2. find one and get him to commit before he gets rich
    3. Be much more physically attractive then any other girl and find someone who only wants you for sex
    4. Prepare yourself to be attached to a very unpleasant unattractive man.

Those are really about your only options. If you're looking for a rich man because he's rich you're not really valuing him as a person so don't expect to be treated too much like a princess in return. The problem with chasing rich men is you're not the only one chasing which is why most of the options sound shitty. If you're hoping to get a real substantial pleasant relationship with a rich man you're going to have to change your motivations because right now you scream gold digger and any guy who wants a relationship that's not based on him being an ATM is going to run the second he starts to notice.

• america is really different from my country honestly. Don't American like spoiling their gf? In my country men buy flower at every date and pay for every date, they like to buy their girls gift and all.
      American prefer keep their money to themselves, right?

• Women are equal to men in usa? Cause in my country not at all. Women are paid 20 % less than men and their boss treat them really bad. Plus women never have job with responsability.
      Women are in general secretary, maid, etc... that's kind of job. Plus men like being manly and do all the things a traditionnal men do

• No women and men are not treated equally in the us but they are required by law to be and its becoming more and more equal. It's a lot easier to be a women CEO, government official, or scientist here than most places. Which is why most rich men cling to their money in America because if a women wanted to be rich she could work hard like a man and make it in America. So the girls who are trying to get money without working and just getting a man look a lot lazier and undesirable in the US

Most Helpful Girl

• ummmm 2000 a month is not rich at all you know? that's only like 24000 a year which is very small

• then take into account taxes

• Yes, I meant 2000 euros single person, not for a family, to be consider wealthy. If you think of two persons getting 1000 euros that's around 17.000 - 18. 000 euros per year ( considering taxes ), which is the amount you where talking about :)
      The minimum wadge is quite smaller, though, around 6 euros per hour.

• @Giacomanzo Yes, 2000 for a single person is really a lot, you can buy so much stuff. With my family we live with 2700 per month and we are 4 so imagine a single person who make 2000 and me I make 1000. We ll have more money than my family

What Guys Said 43

• 2000 a month is rich? Alright let's get married because I'm already there lmao

• First off, $2000 per month is not rich... Like... At all... Fuck, Next year when i finish college ill be on that same figure but in pounds, Which is like what, £3000? And i would not not consider that rich at all.. Haha.. Infact, I'd go as far to say that was very definitely middle class wage/salary..

And second of all, Why the f*ck is a mans income the only thing you care about? You know, There is a term for people like you, ''Gold Digger''.

• $3000 i meant to say.

• I gotta say, I think its great you are doing a trade dude,
      ESPECIALLY since here in the U. S we are experiences a severe lack of skilled tradesman

• @Waffles731 Yes, usa for relationship is one of the worst honestly. People keep their money to themselves and girls are so rude in usa. Sometime I think they are like men and doesn't care / have no respect for their partner. Like hug other guys or go out at club / mate at night without their boyfriend. In my country girls like that are considered slut

• My state in the USA just passed a new Minimum Wage Law that brings our minimum allowed wage to an amount higher than that. That is almost poverty level here.

• not in my country. 2000 is huge in my country
      poverty level is under 500 euros

• I saw that, but I wanted you to know how small that is over here, since most of the people on here are in the USA.

• and jus soli law

• $2000 a month is... the starting salary for university graduates... well at least my major.
    You can barely make rent and afford the basic necessities with that kinda income.

• Rent will set you back about 700-900.
      Food , 400-500.
      Electricity. 40-50
      Fuel. 100-200
      Internet and phone. 100

At the end of the month you only have a few hundred bucks extra and that's going into savings. $2000 a month is frighteningly low. Almost no room for rainy days.

• sorry, I didn't mean to sound like a bitch

• @SparklingKirby
      BAhahHHA XD
      No worries eh. You didn't sound like a bitch , you were just trying to provide additional information. It's all gucci.

• Did you forget a zero?

• she probably comes from a 3rd world country

• i live in the damn united states but i was born in new zealand, do you understand the difference? and why is Canada in the conversation? do you know what planes are? or what traveling means?

• @lovelywiz It's true that American girls are boyish and rude so. They agress you without any reasons

• Good to know that $24k qualifies as rich. Thats what I made as a grad student when I was just scraping by.

• your lucky, grad student is around 400 - 500 in my country

• Where in France do you live that the cost of living is third-world low?

• Cause in France we have a lot of money the gouvernement give us (like pay for the appartement, help for buying food and association / special shop where it's cheaper)
      So at the end it's a lot cheaper than usa

• Is this in Canada or USA? Cause $24000/ year in Canada or USA is below national yearly income average.

• no I'm from france. I just use $ cause the majority of people in gag is from usa

• I think it's a way of getting people into the country, and helps combat work visa's, which create huge problems in Canada and USA. My brother went to Ireland to get his MD, and he now lives there, because the program there is 5 years, and to acquire citizenship you need to stay 5 or more years. In brazil it's even easier to get citizenship I hear you just have to pay the government, and you get a passport and citizenship (that's probably why so many nazis fled there I think)

• In South america if you have money you have all you want, they are so corrupt here

• For that you have to have a perfect body, ass, boobs, face, lips, eyes, hair, vagina...
    Basically your have be a 10/10... You should also be ready for any kind of sex in anyway...

After all if you wanna use a guy for his money then... There should some kind of use of yourself too

• I would cook for him and do all the chores in the house I think that's good.

• What about sex?

• as much as he want

• $2000 per month is practically nothing

• That's not much money. It's not uncommon for a house payment alone to be $1500-$2000 per month. Mine is $1465. If you want someone that can do that, look for someone making $10k per month or more.

• house payment in my country is 200 - 300 or free if you have the help from the gouvernement. We have a lot of help in my country so 2000 per month is huge for us

• I see. Most people pay income tax though. Maybe not only if you make that little but there's not near enough football players or actresses to pay the bills. You could tax every millionaire 100% and would not come even remotely close to paying the bills. Were talking trillions of dollars to pay the bills of the country. In the U. S. they could take everyone who makes 1 million a year or more and tax them 100% and only have around 15% of the needed money and that's dropping fast cuz govt spending is increasing way faster than wages are. By a factor of 3-4 times faster.

• In my country people who gain huge money have tax around 90 % and the governement never have enough money but this is majority because of Bruxelle

• I make more then that. I make $2000 pesoes a week. Thats $78.19 in American dollars. What do you need?

• clothes, bad, shoes and food

• How about become rich yourself instead and not become dependent of others? How about be a grown woman and learn to take care of yourself?

• Yes but in my country woman make 20 % less than men and can't have a salary higher than 1500 unless they sleep with the boss or their come from rich family. So women in my country depend on men

• I can't believe I'm saying this, because I complain about the wage gap all the time, but there's no "can't" you just have to be good at negotiating

• @FallOutBoy2001 Or being a good fck. Honestly in my country it's like this. Just go see DSK a lot of boss are like him so...
      negociation impossible your fired directly and for recover a job after your in big trouble

• Tell us how you aren't a gold digging user, Are you my ex, is that you Bailee? If you expect a lot of things I would expect a lot of sex like whenever and wherever I want and supper cooked too

• as long as you buy me expensive clothing

• Nobody likes my shit for keeping it real. SO its okay to use a man for his money but not okay to use a woman for sex, go figure

• It's ok in both, if the both are ok with that and make their intention clear. No problem at all.

• Umm $24k a year is not much

• If I make 1000 per month and him 2000. it'll make a lot of money. My parent make 2700 per month, we are 4 and we can buy a lot of expensive things

• Huh, why thank you. By your standards I'm only $280 a month away from being rich. Of course, by my standards I'm already rich.

• Dude one word, well two really , be hot and pray he's dumb

• 2000 a month? You suck at being a golddigger!

• in my country its a lot

• i earn 1200 a week lol

• Lucky what do you do like work?

• senior teacher

• of course teacher make so much money and the doesn't work, just lazy around and yell at student

• 2000$ per month isn't rich

• lmaoo. well if you wanna find someone like that than he's probably very old, lol

• I hope no, I don't date ugly people

• So rich is $2000 a month? ?

• Maybe search for gold digger dating websites

• there's always the street corner. im sure you'll meet lots of nice gentlemen.

• more like drugs dealer.

• Be hot and suck a lot of dick.

• 2000$ a month and rich?

• That's like $36k a year...

• more around 24000 who is a lot

• Oh! That makes more sense, but it still seems low.

• It's a lot honestly, we have so much problem nowadays that's if you make more than 2000 your consider rich

• [cough] sounds like a gold digger [cough]

• and? Why it's bad?

• You can learn some humility, the world doens't revolve around you no matter how much you think it does. You're coming across as a real snobby brat, just beacuse you may have been born into money doesn't make you better than everyone else

• I never said that, I don't think I'm better than other...

• 2000 a month is NOT rich

• google

• You should better wake up.

• Sorry, i mean grow up.

• at least they are real man and not cheap man

• The opposite of cheap is not real.

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 19

• $2,000 a month is not rich! :P To me, that is just a basic wage. Though I know a lot of people make less than that. But that income doesn't get you much in today's society. Well mainly western society (ie. US and Canada).

• I'm from Europe and in Europe it's a lot for a single person

• 0|4
    • I don't really understand what you mean

• That's basically the poverty level. If you are going to be a gold digger, you should do more research.

• that's a lot of money in my country

• Sorry in my country "uggh" is short for you disgust and bore me at the same time.

• I'm happy I'm not from your country so, i my country everyone make sentence even if they are angry

• Hahahahaha $2000/month is rich to you? I guess I'm super rich since I make about $3500 a month after taxes...

• Wow what job do you have that's really a lot especially for a woman

• No its really not... it's pretty average.

• In my country a woman make around 1000 and women who make more than 2000 is really really rich

• 2000 a month…?
    I feel as yourself being a gold digger, you'd aim higher and have less respect fr yourself.

• haha gold digger fail!!! 2000 a month...

• In my country it's a lot of money for a single person

• Un peu triste de voir ce genre de question, je trouve...

• pourquoi?

• Non, je dis que les hommes qui epousent des femmes qui ne travaillent pas ne sont pas les memes que ceux qui epousent les femmes qui travaillent.

Lorsque tu travaille, tu n'est pas depndante de ton mari et tu peux partir si il te frappe. Si c'est lui qui ramene tout l'argent, tu n'as plus le droit de choisir quoi que ce soit. (Et pas question que je reste avec un homme qui me frappe)

• Ce sont les même. Ils ne choisisse pas leurs femmes selon si elles travaillent ou pas.
      Plus que tu travail ou pas rien ne t'empeche de partir, ces femme ont des amis, de la familles, etc... et meme dans le cas ou elles n'ont rien il existe beaucoup d'aide pour ces femmes là.
      Ce que tu me dis là c'est ce que l'ont a dis et tu le répète. Ta prof, ta mère, etc...

Ont aime pas une personne a cause de leurs jobs, honêtement sinon personnes ne m'aimerais avec mon travail tout pourris.

• 2 thousand a month is 24 thousand a year. Do you realize that's barely enough to live on?
    Rent is 1,000 a month with utilities etc
    Food is 200 a month.. depending on how much and what you eat
    Car insurance
    Phone bill
    You are in for a rude awakening after you graduate.

• Lmao that's not rich!!! How about instead of using a guy you have some self respect and go to school get a career and make the income you want and buy yourself those things. what's going to happen is the guy will eventually get tired of you using him and he's going to dump you for a girl that's way more beautiful than you inside and out and you'll be broke and all alone.

• In my country it's different, woman make 20 % less than men in their career. It's really rare and hard for a woman to make more than 1500 euros (they can make more but only if they sleep with the boss).
      If he dump me I'll just find another man who will love to spend money on me, simple.

• There's not enough space for me to tell you all the options that are better than using someone for their money or selling your body. What if something happens and suddenly your not attractive? or what if your husband leaves you? Don't rely on anyone!! I don't know just try to see my point... I have a cousin that sounds a lot like you and it's sad to hear someone speak like this.

• If i end up alone I will make 1000 per month and live with the help of the gouvernement, simple. Cause in all the way it's impossible for a women to earn a lot of money in my country. I have no choice but to marry a rich men for having the things I like.
      I don't think he'll leave me if he marry me cause I will support him, move him, cook for him, do all the chores in the house, etc... I will try to be the best wife I can

• Sugardaddy. com

• Don't live off other people's money, get off your ass and work for it yourself. To only be with a guy because of his money is disgusting

• In my country women are paid 20 % less than man and it's really rare for a woman to make more than 1500 per month. So like a women for live I depend on men. My country is really different from yours.

• And what country is that?

• France

• Marry a rich dude

• It's called a sugar daddy. You better be hot cause that's the only way.

• Finding a man who makes only $2'000 a month should be easy.

• and who like to spoilt his gf?

• copper digger

• I smell a gold digger :)

• And? In what it's bad to love expensive stuff

• (laughing)
    U think someone who makes a " minimum $2000.00 per month" rich?

Hilarious!!!

• In my country it's rich. It's not in your cause australia is so much expensive. Just for buy cigarette it's like 20 euros in France it's only 6 euros so...

• ... that's okay as I can't speak ANY French :P xo

• haha french is really difficult to learn for foreigner ^^

• You've clearly never been laid properly if expensive clothing is more exciting than a man you're actually hot for and adore.

• I'm not interested in sex. you can tell I'm asexual and clothing and being fashion it's what i like the most. Except men in my family I never love another men.

• If she loves him and they have a passionate sex life. If you want paid for cleaning, become a maid.

• I'm a maid and I work in a shop so...
      But in my country even in the first date men buys flower to their girlfriend and every date too, they pay for the date and buy gift.
      I want a rich man like this he can buy me more expensive stuff and going to good restaurant.

• Is 2000 a month rich to you? That's kinda low paying...

• in my country that's really good